binge eating

feelinggood

I have read a few books and started thinking when im angry,sad,annoyed and upset i binge,im Waitin for a takeaway now not for hunger but anger,

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I wanted to start today,i had read about finishing each meal with a trigger like grapefruit,i have a fridge full of juice and 3grapefruits but ive had a bad day and turned to wine and takeaway,Starting tomorow afresh,i so want to get control,x

I have just binged but i was thinking thru out which was wierd,is this it ,i feel dredful i think sleep and lets see if tomorow my feelings get me on the right track,the book was "getting better bit(e) by bit(e) " Ulrike schmidt $ Janet treasure anyone read it,x

Hi there. I havent read the book and yes tomorrow is another way. I take it youre not doing lipotrim as per your information bar? Did you manage it for a few weeks. I remember trying it a couple of years back and lasted about 3 days as blacked out too many times as couldnt actually drink all the shakes you were supposed to in a day. I hope you manage to stop the binges. How about not leaving cash in the house or throwing away all the take away leaflets or even just planning your weekly meals and having all the ingredients in? Not sure if the suggestions are useful. All the best xoxo

I did lipo for nearly 40days,loved it,slipped up once and Never got back on track,ive tried slim and save but always turn to binges,always have since young,if i dnt have money i raid the cuboards and kids couboard,i thought dieting was the answer but obvioysly isnt,i always blow it even wen i feel great and am on a roll,x

maybe have a think and try and think what other things you could do to let out the emotions? i know its easy to say it but to get your head in the mind set will hopefully stop you from binging and slipping up

sorry, been watching super size me vs super skinny and they always stress to find your emotional connection with the food and deal with it and it should help your relationship with food

I love that program,thanks,i dnt know whats matter at mo,wish it was january tho,i think my brains egnoring me cos Its xmas :-(

I did to and just enjoy Xmas but i start well then bang my head goes and i blow it,in 10min eaten a big choc bar,i dnt even enjoy food any more Its mechanical. eating arghhhhhh

i used to do calorie counting more strict than i do now, i have calorie counter app on my phone and i used to record every little thing i ate and it got to a point where i didnt wanna eat because i didnt like seeing how many calories i ate, now im more relaxed about it all
eating 3 healthy meals a day and snacking on fruit

what ive found helpful as well is when im in my room i would have bought chrisps and junk food to eat as i couldnt even be arsed going downstairs now i keep fruit in my room so if im peckish i will snack on that :D

hope that helped

Ive done lipotrim,vlcds and so many i can do it and i feel so good wen i do well but then i blow it and dnt know why,i know Xmas is comming so i hope thats why i cant at mo,x

all of the above lol needs to lose weight and finally decided, started back in june and then lost track of things so making a lifestyle change and not just go on another diet wanna make a real change
been doing it for a couple of weeks now and have lost some more weight but havnt noticed any changed i still fit in the same clothes etc kinda off putting but just means i need to try harder lol

what bout your plan ?

I wanna loose weight and have a healthy relationship with food,ive got vlcd stuff to use but i cant get into a routine at mo,just keep eating :-(

It is pretty much impossible to lose weight unless your in the right mindset. Once you slip out of the mindset its so tricky to get back again. A few naughty weeks of eating have now turned into months, I'm still in not facing up to the fact I need to get back on it. I avoid the scales, avoid mirrors, try to avoid seeing myself naked lol. Still eating rubbish have put on 7lbs but thats not enough to stop me! Just wish I could really won't to see 8 on the scales

i'm the same daisykins, i have only recently got back to healthy eating but not being crazy restrictive with it all but still keeping control :D

its crazy how when you're looking for inspiration you cant seem to find it and then it just hits you- well thats what happened to me this time

and feelinggood you've been having a stressful time- people either stop eating or eat loads it seems. so once you get past that you can then think more about it but im sure being stressed about binging isnt going to help the situation so just be easy on yourself we all have slip ups, we are here for support :D

Back