Binged!

Millie82

Oh no! I did my 1st week, did really well, lost 8lbs but today I ate 4 mini chocolate rolls :( What do I do now? Shall I just carry on with my packs and hope i'm ok? Sniff x

Just carry on with the diet as normal... get abit of excersize in there too, The other week i didnt diet at all, i had so much on, i went to liverpool to see Lee Evans, stayed overnight had a drink and fish and chips on the way back to the hotel, next day went to costa cafe and had a hot chocolate with cream on top! Then i went Alton towers and snacked on crisps and flapjack! Then it was my birthday, i went out for a drink and a chinese! I was so worried just before the weigh in, i was convinced id put weight on, i considered not going, but then i knew if i didnt go i wouldnt get the motivation i needed. So i went.. and to my surprise id lost 1lb!! I felt so happy lol. It must have been all the walking i did that week, i walked miles around alton towers my feet hurt at the end of the day! and i walked miles around liverpool too. So i reckon all that walking really helped me. I think you'll be fine hun x

Back