binging on chocolates

kimmarie

Oops dont know what happened last night but i sat and ate a full bag of revels (a big bag). I worked out the points and it came to 14. I did go to the gym for 45 mins before but my back has been playing up so didnt go mad on the machines, so cant even say i earnt some activity points. What do most people do when they have a binge like that,do they just get on with there diet or knock some points off each day? When i was on weightwatchers before i was so good but it is a struggle now for me, i have managed to lose 2lbs,i got weighed yesterday but i have prob put it back on now after my chocs

Hi it takes 3500 calories to put on 1lb if fat,so if you weighed yesterday you have time to claw back the damage.
Could I ask are you seeing this as a 'Diet' or a plan for life?I ask this as people think 'diet' deprived so want to eat but if you can get in the mind set its a plan and everythings allowed with in moderation and with in your points its mentally going to be easier,as for the chocolates what have you 5 /6 days to weigh-in take 2 points off a day and up exercise,if your backs bad and have time walk for an hour a day and you should balance out the blip. Also its just one blip,its not a fail as you have jumped back on the plan. Also ask you why you 'needed' the chocolates was it as you felt deprived or emotional or bordem?
xx

Hi 102lbs

Can I just ask, what do you treat yourself with? I see you have lost an amazing amount of weight; well done, but I always seem to WI, and then celebrate any loss with chocolate or kebab or something, then spend the rest of the week panicking.

How do you celebrate losses etc, and what do you eat to treat?

I see it as a plan for life rather than a diet,i dont really treat myself because i include treats in my points like chocolate bars and desserts etc. But 14 points extra is an awful lot,i needed them as it is the time of the month and i crave chocolate especially revels. I dont starve myself in fact i eat more than i did before i started doing weightwatchers, i just ate all the wrong stuff then

Back