Bingo wings

MrsC999

Hi. What is the best exercise to tone up tops of arms? Or are they a lost cause once the bingo wing has taken over...
Thanks
X

I was told that a good exercise is using a chair ,sit with your back to it and lift yourself up and down with your arms i do this now when i watch telly at night i also use tins of beans as weights and just do some toning also while i watch telly it wont work over night but over time can defo see a difference.

Is the chair thing like a bench dip?
X

I really need to join Gym - cant face it though, I live in such a small place everyone I know would be there :(

ha ha ha no you not being dense i just dont know how to describe it lol let me try again say the chair is behind you sit on the floor infront of it with your arms going behind you put your hands on the chair and press down so that you lift yourself off the floor and just keep going up and down using your arms keeping your bum off the floor... i hope that made more sense its difficult to explain a guy at work showed me ,i have no idea what a bench dip is so it might be called that =)

I do what yolande says Yes like bench dip and also brought cheap weights from sports world or whatever that cheap shop is. I got two different weights cheap and cheerful and it's great whilst watching tv. They are good using them forwards and backwards.
good luck!
xx

My bench dips and using tins of baked beans as weights have not seemed to help as yet in the bingo wings dept...
So today I've decided to do 15 wall press ups every time I go to the loo, and since I need to go pretty much every 20 minutes with all this water. I am hoping to make a difference in a short space of time.
Watch this space
X

MrsC999 said:
My bench dips and using tins of baked beans as weights have not seemed to help as yet in the bingo wings dept...
So today I've decided to do 15 wall press ups every time I go to the loo, and since I need to go pretty much every 20 minutes with all this water. I am hoping to make a difference in a short space of time.
Watch this space
X

Love it!

Back