Bingos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Tink

My arms are in a terrible state, from gaining weight and loosing previously. Again they are starting to sag! :-( Can anyone suggest any kind of excercise? I have tried before without much change. Now the skin is stretched I dont think they will ever go back to normal without forking out for surgery.
Made hubby promise that when he makes his millions he'll pay for my bingos to be cut off, my boobs lifted and my belly tucked!! Ha ha!!!!!

There are some videos on YouTube that focus on certain areas of the body and they are only 8 minutes long each. Very cheesy but they seem to work. There is one specifically for the arms.

i am doing special arm exercises - and using a cream from Palmers for people who have lost weight. I apply it liberally to my arms as I do not want bingo wings anymore! LOL

good luck with your mission

i am doing special arm exercises - and using a cream from Palmers for people who have lost weight. I apply it liberally to my arms as I do not want bingo wings anymore! LOL

good luck with your mission

Hey where do ya get this cream? I hate my bingo wings

as rainbow says youtube 8minute arms very effective if you do them daily twice if you can manage it

xx Sharron

ye palmers is the best, they do a concentrated version too for stretch marks etc, for women who are pregnant, but works wonders for chubby arms etc too...

can get them form boots, sainsburys anywhere! xx

And it smells sooooo yummy - always get the urge to lick myself when I've used it lol :D

Lol I just got an image in my head of those flying squirrels but with my face on it! hehehe

Too many arm exercises focus on the biceps, while the sagging skin problem tends to be from the back of the arms, at the triceps.

Working on building the muscles in your arms will help the skin problem, but obviously, don't overdo it while on this diet.

Im definately going to try the cream and exercises my bingos are awful. Looked into surgery once but it would cost £4000! and would leave horrible scars.

Tink I have the same problem with my stomach. After 3 BIG babies and a life time of being overweight/obese there is no way my stomach is going to look good no matter how much exercise I do, not at my age. At the moment surgery is way out of my price range (over £5k) so I just do what I can and know I'll never be able to wear bikinis or crop tops.
My arms are okay though! Oh well!

x

Bless you cuddlyfairy. Its a tough one huh. I am very lucky to have a wonderful husband who seems to love all my saggy bits! God knows why! lol! I dont have any little ones as yet, my tummy, arms, boobs etc are a result as you say of a lifetime of being fat/thin/fat/thin. This time I am sorting my head out as well as my body. :) xxxx

And it smells sooooo yummy - always get the urge to lick myself when I've used it lol :D

hahahaha i did this once!!! DO NOT DO IT!!! it does nto in the slightest bit taste like it smells!! :sigh:

xxx

Desperate times and desperate measures comes to mind haha not a mistake i will be making again though!! xx

Back