Thinking about the future

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss' started by Phoenix_Girl, 8 July 2014.

1. Phoenix_Girl

Phoenix_Girl Well-Known Member

Hi, I am part of the way through my weight-loss journey but I would like to consider the future in terms of surgery.
    I have come to terms with the fact that it is unlikely that I will be able to exercise away all of the loose skin from my body but I wanted to weigh up the consequences after surgery and ask those of you who have had surgery for some advice?

I have bingo wings which are shrinking and I am doing exercises to tone my arms up but the flap of skin is probably not going to shrink massively. My boobs are getting smaller and I reckon when I get down to my target they may be smaller than I like (we'll see). I am already seeing loose skin on my stomach and I know this will become an issue later on, it's already a minor source of embarrassment to me and I tend to hide a little bit behind certain clothes, pyjamas etc.

My questions are; those of you who had a tummy tuck/Breast Augmentation, did any of you have a family afterwards?

I am concerned about any medical risks for a developing child, any damage which may happen to me after a pregnancy or even issues with breast-feeding after an augmentation.
    I would hate my pursuit for being slimmer to jeopardise the health of a child I wish to have later on in life.

Thanks in advance for those of you who are able to give me any pointers at all! :)
  2. BrokenMirrors

BrokenMirrors Well-Known Member

I wish I had the answers as unfortunately I'm in the same boat. Hopefully someone will be able to share their experience with us.