BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

First week is exciting and scary , I had gain on my first week. 200g. :) but I only was learning how to use my books, new in country and it took longer for me to work out how sw works. And then other thing. Enjoy your meals hun. If you dont want to eat in morning. Dont. :) eat when and what you love :)

I am worried about gaining but my scales show a loss at the minute so will wait and see on Wednesday x

Thanks Moo, I really am not keen on strawberry's but trying to eat more variety of fruits and veg :)

Hi my lovely, I think they are, will see on Wednesday :)

how are you? X

Fine thanks - got rid of the 2lb gain and back to maintaining. Starting extra exercise class on Wednesday but now my Aqua class has been cancelled just evens it out again.:eek:

Fine thanks - got rid of the 2lb gain and back to maintaining. Starting extra exercise class on Wednesday but now my Aqua class has been cancelled just evens it out again.:eek:

Well done on getting back to maintaining x

Oh no, are they doing that a lot again? :(

SW Monday (Day five) -

Cup of tea (1 Syn)

Activia 0% lemon and lime yoghurt with an apple, banana, raspberry and strawberry

Cheese and chive popcorn bag (3 Syn)

Tuna pasta, sweetcorn, pepper, cucumber and lighter than light mayo (2 Syn)

2 slices of ham

Quorn mince, onion, sweetcorn, red pepper, green pepper, broccoli, stock cube with carrot and swede mash and 30g grated cheese (HeA)

Total - 6 Syn

Didn't manage my HeB again today but am pleased with everything else and the bf enjoyed the cottage pie which is good :)

The scales are making me smile today, I take it I can use my scales weight to update my ticker instead of SW WI as it in the evening? Don't know what to do hmmm? Also do SW minis find that you fluctuate weight loss each week and can exercise effect the loss? X

When I hammer the exercise for the first time in a while I don't see the weight loss until 2 weeks later - the 1st is usually stay the same, second week it drops off. I think it's where you're converting fat to muscle. It's frustrating but I wouldn't fret.

I reckon stick to the official SW weigh in :)

When I hammer the exercise for the first time in a while I don't see the weight loss until 2 weeks later - the 1st is usually stay the same, second week it drops off. I think it's where you're converting fat to muscle. It's frustrating but I wouldn't fret. I reckon stick to the official SW weigh in :)

Thank you my lovely, i am hoping to up my exercise from next week as I am going to try and join the hotel pool/gym.

Someone recommended my local leisure centre instead but i am worried I wouldn't be able to get there in the evening as it is double the distance from my home and through town in the dark doesn't appeal to me, but it has a bigger bigger pool, gym and does classes, it also has a sauna hmmm decisions to be made...

Today I have woken up happy, cooked the bf breakfast, had a driving lesson that went well (phew) and got my confirmation email for a weekend away,

I have collected the sun vouchers last week and for £60 me and the bf have a long weekend in Dawlish in July :D looking forward to this as we really enjoyed our week away in Paignton last summer, plus the train is only £20 each return so the bf won't even have to drive :)

How much have you lost Binky?

This morning my scales said 10st 13.8lbs, I can not explain the happiness :D

My weigh in is tomorrow night but in the evening and obviously dressed, so I am scared I will weigh lots more a and there scales are about 3lb higher than mine so worried I won't officially see anything tomorrow and I have been so good x

SW Tuesday 12th (Day six) -

Quorn mince, onion, sweetcorn, broccoli, pepper, stock cube with swede and carrot mash and cheese (HeA)

1/2 tin makeral in tomato and sweetcorn

Chicken breast with roasted carrot, parsnip and onion, with peas and sweetcorn and gravy (2 Syn)

Popcorn (2.5syn)

1x brown bread, 2x egg yolk and baked beans (HeB)

Cup of tea (1 Syn)

Total - 5.5 Syn

The makeral made me feel sick and I still have a stomach ache so won't be trying that again for a while, might try a different one though.

I have followed plan all week as far as I am aware so hoping for a good loss tomorrow night eeek :)

Back