BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thanks peeps, we have traveled home and my plan was to have a bath and a nap however i decided to hoover and wash the bf's car, it took two hours but the sun was shining =)

I then spent another hour cleaning and sorting everything out, have literally just sat down for five minutes after three hours of non-stop cleaning. The positive is i have now burned of lots of calories and haven't snacked he he

Today's food diary-

Breakfast cup of tea ~ 40 cal

Lunch Morrison vegetable sushi ~ 259 cal

Dinner Lettuce, cucumber, carrot, red pepper with honey and mustard dressing, 2 egg omelet with red pepper, mushroom, spinach and cheddar cheese ~ 495 cal

Snacks Dark,milk and white chocolate sunflower seeds and yoghurt cranberries ~ 350 cal 6 x no added sugar squash ~ 24 cal pom bear crisps ~ 95 cal

Total 1,268 cal

Worked hard hoovering and washing the bf car and cleaning burning 673 calories

Morning peeps,

I WI on Monday's but couldn't resist hopping on the scales and having a look this morning and i have lost 0.5lb, i am now officially at my lowest weight since starting this *does a little dance* to celebrate i got up and cleaned and bleached the kitchen lol x

I am going to carry on being good for the weekend and hope to see a bit more of a loss on Monday but seeing a difference has given me a boost, going to try and limit my snacks as well this week, didn't mind on holiday but am hoping i will lose more if i can resist having as many snacks even if they are in my allowance.

Today I am going to the Cotswold show with my friend, where we will walking around watching all of the shows and then walking around looking at all of the stalls, i am thinking of taking a pedometer but have no idea how to convert steps into miles to work out calories hmmm....

I am also looked at other ideas for exercise..

I saw on another post about Leslie walking so going to try that soon
I have exercise DVD that i want to try as an additional exercise in the day
I might be trying to go swimming once a week but think it is quite a lot of money so we will see.

Measure your step and them multiply by the number of steps you do - a bit fiddly but if you want to know that is how to do it. :) On my ped you have to put in your steps size and it then tells you the daily total in miles or kms. To measure it I did 10 steps down the path, measured it and divided it by 10 to get one - mine was 53 cms. Ped is an Omron which I got from Amazon and have had it for years.

This is the Leslie Sansone 2 mile on Youtube - she does it up to 5 miles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cE1jxDS3HY

Have a great day out - I am going to sit and watch Tour de France all day !!!

Last edited:
I have had a lovely day out with my friend, the cotswolds show was really good with craft stalls, food stalls, dog shows and tricks and monster truck shows. I avoided all of the fast food stalls and ate my apple and pear snack bag that i took with me instead =)

I bought some Stilton cheese, to make a steak and Stilton casserole one day this week and a five year matured Parmesan cheese that will be amazing on omelets and salads =)

We went to the outlet shopping mall on the way home, i got some body shop eye make up, an eyeshadow brush and a bottle of perfume all for £13 in the half price sale, i also got some Lindt chocolates =O only had a few to make sure i didn't go over my calories.

Today's Food Diary-

Breakfast 1L of no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Mid morning snack Morrison vegetable sushi ~ 180 cal Apple and pear snack bag ~ 48 cal

Lunch KFC chicken salad with Italian dressing, half of the chips and diet pepsi ~ 450 cal

Dinner Birds eye inspiration fish with sundried tomato and basil served with spinach, slice yellow pepper and sliced mushroom in a little butter with lemon salt ~ 200 cal

Snacks Lindt chocolates x 6 ~ 400 cal 1.5 litres of no added sugar squash ~ 12 cal

Total 1,298 cal

We walked around the cotswolds show and the outlet shopping centre, thinking about two hours of walking so burned 493 calories.

My plan today is to measure myself to keep track of inches lost and to set up my pedometer :)

That is what I did - I was given one of those R Conley tape measures which have holes in them. You fix a different coloured marker in the holes for each measurement and then you can see how much you have lost. When I didn't have one I just wrote them down and did a re-measure on the first weigh day of the month - it really is great to see the inches going.
I have just had to take my gym shirt in - wouldn't have bothered but it was a good one and bought it for the first class I went to but this week decided it looked silly but didn't want to spend any more money on another so took that one in. :)

Have you got the instructions for your ped - I can never find mine when the battery goes but always find them on the net.

I have written mine down and will probably measure every few weeks to see how I am doing. I agree I think it will motivate me more :)

Well done, I bet it feels great every time you wear it knowing you have lost so much x

I have just opened it so have the instructions, just need to sort out my average step later, so I can programme it in and get started. Was going to use it for a walk this afternoon but have found stage one of the 30 day shred on you tube so might try that this afternoon, will wait and see what I fancy :)

All 3 of the shred are on youtube. I found it too much like hard work and would rather enjoy what I do than hate it - if you know what I mean. Gave up after about 3 days :)

Back