BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Ohhhh like a Family Support Officer? I did that for a year with a childrens centre and really, really enjoyed it. The policy was no children and families in cars and neighbourhood working so a license wasn't required? Worth going on council job sites and seeing if there's something?

I've just accepted a full time social worker post x

Oooo that is interesting, all of the posts i have seen either need the license to travel to the various children centers in the local area or the one i saw most recently was a thirty minute drive but an hour and a half on the bus so i would of needed to drive x

How exciting, are you looking forward to starting and is it your first social worker job? x

I may look into studying to be a social worker next, undecided yet lol =)

Ohhhh no. Mine was quite central so I guess lucky in that way.

I took a social work job with the council in October and resigned at Christmas due to lack of support, the whole team had resigned etc... it was just a mess. I was worried it had put me off but this social work job is independent from the council so hoping it will be better.

Do it... it's never a dull day haha x

I will keep looking and maybe one more local may come up =)

Well done you for going for it again and hope you enjoy this job more my lovely x

I wanted to become an social worker one point. But it got very clear to me very fast that I cannot to so emotional job. So I studied sociology instead, but found it very boring and annoying to be honest. All the researches and stuff.
Social service workers are unbelievable strong and we need you but to carry this worry with you all your life is hard. I could not do it. To many bad things happening in this world and Im not strong enough to fight it.
Well done you girls, for choosing this hard profession and may your journey be pain free.
Respect and smiles to both.

So i have been thinking about my weight loss journey a lot today and I am feeling so pleased with myself and what i have accomplished so far =)

- I have lost a total of 1st 10lbs =D

- I am a Healthy BMI of 23.4 =D

Today I have measured myself today and compared to when i was in the 11's and i have lost-
- 4 inches off my tummy
- 2.5 inches off my thighs
- 3 inches off my boobs/back
- 3 inches off my bum
- 2 inches off my arms

I tried on a different pair of jeans that i bought a couple of months ago and couldn't get them on and i have managed to comfortably wear them to town and back today =)

Overall i am so happy when i look at myself in the mirror now, I still want to lose another stone an definitely need to keep exercising to help tone up my body but am feeling very positive about how far i have come so far x

So i have been thinking about my weight loss journey a lot today and I am feeling so pleased with myself and what i have accomplished so far =)

- I have lost a total of 1st 10lbs =D

- I am a Healthy BMI of 23.4 =D

Today I have measured myself today and compared to when i was in the 11's and i have lost-
- 4 inches off my tummy
- 2.5 inches off my thighs
- 3 inches off my boobs/back
- 3 inches off my bum
- 2 inches off my arms

I tried on a different pair of jeans that i bought a couple of months ago and couldn't get them on and i have managed to comfortably wear them to town and back today =)

Overall i am so happy when i look at myself in the mirror now, I still want to lose another stone an definitely need to keep exercising to help tone up my body but am feeling very positive about how far i have come so far x

Well done Binks. Its great to go back and see where you started. I can really feel you happiness from your text. So proud of you. Keep going hun, there is nothing that can stop you now :)

So i have been thinking about my weight loss journey a lot today and I am feeling so pleased with myself and what i have accomplished so far =) - I have lost a total of 1st 10lbs =D - I am a Healthy BMI of 23.4 =D Today I have measured myself today and compared to when i was in the 11's and i have lost- - 4 inches off my tummy - 2.5 inches off my thighs - 3 inches off my boobs/back - 3 inches off my bum - 2 inches off my arms I tried on a different pair of jeans that i bought a couple of months ago and couldn't get them on and i have managed to comfortably wear them to town and back today =) Overall i am so happy when i look at myself in the mirror now, I still want to lose another stone an definitely need to keep exercising to help tone up my body but am feeling very positive about how far i have come so far x

I love it when people take a moment to recap on how far they've come. It's so easy to forget.

Amazing effort :)

Yehy that is fabulous binks, I am so happy for you that you are happy when you look in the mirror, that is massive! You have done so well to carry on with this journey when you have so much to deal with right now too xx

Well done Binks. Its great to go back and see where you started. I can really feel you happiness from your text. So proud of you. Keep going hun, there is nothing that can stop you now :)

Thank you my lovely, I am so pleased, just gotta keep it up to get to my goal but it seems more do-able now I am over half way :)

I love it when people take a moment to recap on how far they've come. It's so easy to forget. Amazing effort :)

Thank you my lovely, I am glad I looked as it had made me feel great :) still got a way to go and toning is definitely a big part but so happy right now :)

Yehy that is fabulous binks, I am so happy for you that you are happy when you look in the mirror, that is massive! You have done so well to carry on with this journey when you have so much to deal with right now too xx

I know I saw myself last week in jeans and a bra while I was getting a top and was like look at the difference, this week I took time to look while I was measuring and I am so pleased with the difference especially my tummy! :) I do have some stretch marks and definitely need to focus on using lotion or oil everyday to help my skin as I lose more and hopefully tone but happy with how far I have come so far :)

So I have to be up at 5am and my body decides now is the time to have cold meats, a chocolate bar and a cup of tea, this led to me looking for something to watch and finding Die Hard on (love this film) but this could be a big mistake lol x

On the other hand I am struggling to sleep lately due to silly cold so I will probably be awake anyway so why not he he x

Oh dear, I am still not asleep :(

I do not understand how I can be so tired and still not sleep? For peeps that work weird shifts or get up early etc, how do you manage to sleep? X

I just asked the same question to Barbette on her diary as she works such funny hours - some days then some nights then back to 1 day and 2 nights etc - I just could not do it. I have not had proper sleep since Monday and I am shattered but can't fall sleep and feel like I have had too much to drink and sat here I feel like the building is swaying - it is really weird. I have some sleeping pills in my bag but very reluctant to use them.

Back to weight loss :) It is great to evaluate what you have done and you have done very well - I was giving a tape measure that has holes in it at the inch marks and when you start you put a coloured tag in the hole for each part of your body you want to measure then every month measure and tag with the same colour. I looked at mine the day before we left and was amazed where the tags now were. It was a thing that Rosemary Conley used at her clubs and they were left overs but a great idea - maybe someone should sell them.

I just asked the same question to Barbette on her diary as she works such funny hours - some days then some nights then back to 1 day and 2 nights etc - I just could not do it. I have not had proper sleep since Monday and I am shattered but can't fall sleep and feel like I have had too much to drink and sat here I feel like the building is swaying - it is really weird. I have some sleeping pills in my bag but very reluctant to use them.

I will keep an eye to see what she replies x

I don't think it helps when my shifts are so far apart so my body relaxes for a couple of days then struggles when I want to sleep early sand wake early, I miss full time work, yes it is tiring but at least it is a routine x

Back to weight loss :) It is great to evaluate what you have done and you have done very well - I was giving a tape measure that has holes in it at the inch marks and when you start you put a coloured tag in the hole for each part of your body you want to measure then every month measure and tag with the same colour. I looked at mine the day before we left and was amazed where the tags now were. It was a thing that Rosemary Conley used at her clubs and they were left overs but a great idea - maybe someone should sell them.

That sounds like a great idea :)

Just seeing mine written down before and after has made me feel great though :)

Morning ugh, tired ugh, poorly ugh lol x

Morning peeps, I am up drinking a cup of tea and going to walk to work in a minute :)

I have a banana, an apple snack bag and granola to keep me going this morning, going to buy a ham subway salad for lunch and a muller, not sure what else but hoping to keep as healthy as possible until I get home I about 15 hours x

Hope everyone has a good day x

You should have a recap every now and then yourself missy. Of all the people who forget their accomplishments it's you!!

Your losses are amazing binks, well done x

I'm a terrible sleeper as my mind never wants to switch off and then usually when I do get to sleep I have crazy dreams so wake up mentally exhausted! I know it's naughty but I take sleeping tablets maybe once a week to give me a recharge. ... Go to bed at 8, take 2 tablets and then usually manage 9 hours of good sleep. occasionally if I'm tired but can't switch off i'll take one just to chill me out and help me to get to sleep.

Have you tried some of the herbal tablets, like calms to help?

You could try out cutting out caffeine from about 5 or maybe even earlier and have a chamomile tea or hot milk before bed x

Back