BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I met my friend for a drink at my local this evening, I had a hot chocolate as I am that rock n roll lol :)

We were chatting about her job, she has gone back to a nursery job after being a nanny for six months and really enjoying it, she asked her boss about a job for me and she was excited about meeting me and that I have my level 4, so am hopefully going to meet her Friday to see if I like the nursery and if she likes me :D

I met my friend for a drink at my local this evening, I had a hot chocolate as I am that rock n roll lol :) We were chatting about her job, she has gone back to a nursery job after being a nanny for six months and really enjoying it, she asked her boss about a job for me and she was excited about meeting me and that I have my level 4, so am hopefully going to meet her Friday to see if I like the nursery and if she likes me :D

Well done!! Just goes to show if you put yourself out there you never know what might turn up ;-)

Morning peeps,

I am at work this afternoon so just getting ready, going to pop to town before I go to work and get some lunch before I start x

Weighed this morning and I am 2lbs down, feeling pleased that it is going the right way again :)

Have lots of thinking to do over the next few days about jobs, the bf is worried I will get stuck back in nurseries and I see his point but I am not getting anywhere with admin roles :/ hmmm we will see x

Morning peeps, I am at work this afternoon so just getting ready, going to pop to town before I go to work and get some lunch before I start x Weighed this morning and I am 2lbs down, feeling pleased that it is going the right way again :) Have lots of thinking to do over the next few days about jobs, the bf is worried I will get stuck back in nurseries and I see his point but I am not getting anywhere with admin roles :/ hmmm we will see x

Well done!

Got stuck in the lift when I took the boys swimming today, the lift didn't move and then the doors wouldn't open, luckily they opened after five minutes but it meant taking the little one out of the pram the whole lesson which was interesting lol x

I have had a bowl of their crunchy nut as I got so hungry, I am sat here watching friends on their sofa trying not to fall asleep, I don't know when they will be back, so just relaxing :)

I am looking forward to my chilli when I get home then shower and bed I think :)

I have a driving lesson tomorrow morning, hoping it goes well, then catching the train to Bristol. I text my sister and asked why she hadn't text back to any of my messages for the last seven days and she just said she had been busy, that has made me feel a bit rubbish :( she also said she is going out tomorrow so I won't see her, looking forward to seeing my mom though :)

Scary in the lift, I absolutely dread that happening. Good luck with your driving lesson tomorrow. How are you finding them? Xx

I am usually terrified but I couldn't as I had the boys to look after luckily x

Thank you, I seem to of hit a constant where I am a good driver but not ready for my test so I am hopefully doing a mock test tomorrow to find out what I need to sort out to get my licence x

I am usually terrified but I couldn't as I had the boys to look after luckily x Thank you, I seem to of hit a constant where I am a good driver but not ready for my test so I am hopefully doing a mock test tomorrow to find out what I need to sort out to get my licence x

You are stronger than u think you are ;-)

You just have to believe in yourself more xx

How was your lesson Binky?x

It went really well I had a mock test and i now know I need to use my handbrake more if we stop for a certain amount of time and I did the wrong gear twice but not too worried as that would be miners :)

Going to keep doing mock tests now, so hopefully doing my real test at some point soon :)

This morning my mock test lesson went really well, caught the train to bristol and went to see my mom which was lovely, just on the train now, need to stop and get a leek on the way home as I am making daulphonaise potato's for dinner :D

Today I have had-

B- cup of tea and a banana

L- tomato cup a soup and a bag of walkers plain crisps

D- beef steak stew with lots of veg and daulphonaise potato

Thanks Hun, I am trying but finding it hard to believe in myself at the minute :( just need to keep trying x x

Baby steps lovely xx

Back