BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

That's nice. Do you have far to travel? I like visiting Bristol, I have a friend there but she loves Cardiff so comes more often than I go to her.

Think I've read scaredy cat. I love new books I bought one last night for my kindle might start it tomoro in the hairdressers :)

That's nice. Do you have far to travel? I like visiting Bristol, I have a friend there but she loves Cardiff so comes more often than I go to her. Think I've read scaredy cat. I love new books I bought one last night for my kindle might start it tomoro in the hairdressers :)

Only an hour ish away which isn't too bad x

I love the author and think scaredy cat is one of the few I haven't read :)

What one did you get on your kindle x

Unfortunately the opposite Pie x I have a horrendous cold and temperature so the bf came and bought me home, I was sick just as we got home, not good, have been on the sofa since yesterday, I want to feel better now peeps :( The positive is that the bf is taking very good care of me :)
Aww sweetie you poor thing, glad to hear your boyfriend is looking after you though :)
Lots of rest and fluids for you, hope you feel better soon xxx

Unfortunately the opposite Pie x I have a horrendous cold and temperature so the bf came and bought me home, I was sick just as we got home, not good, have been on the sofa since yesterday, I want to feel better now peeps :( The positive is that the bf is taking very good care of me :)
Oh no you poor thing , good that your boyfriend is looking after you though. Lots of rest and fluids for you. A good trick that I've learnt when I feel sick is to drink full fat coke , even better if it's flat. Hope you feel better soon xx

So I am feeling less zombie like, have managed to stay awake for more than thirty minutes at a time so just had a shower, am all squeaky clean :)

Even though I still feel rubbish I noticed the state of the place so have managed to clean the bedroom and bathroom and put a load of washing on but ran out of energy now x

Food yesterday consisted of 1/2 tin of tomato soup and a couple of Gf biscuits x

Food today consisted of a small bowl of coco pops, a couple of GF biscuits and a bowl of chicken fried rice x

If I have the energy I will WI tomorrow but no idea what it will due to being unwell x

Stop doing your cleaning like that if you are ill - it will still be there when you are better. :)

Get some chicken soup - under the duvet with a DVD and sod everything else. Get well soon.

Stop doing your cleaning like that if you are ill - it will still be there when you are better. :) Get some chicken soup - under the duvet with a DVD and sod everything else. Get well soon.

Thanks lovely, I have been on the sofa with my duvet for the last two days and have been sleeping lots, I used to be ill all the time but haven't been for ages so think it has hit me harder than usual x

I really wanted chicken soup but it came with noodles that I can't have so settled for rice instead x

How are you, do you know when you will be travelling to Spain now and what you will do with the house your son was in? X

Hope you are feeling better today.

My OH has to have an xray on his arm tendonnitis on Sept 8th, Son off to Uni on 13th September so hopefully soon after especially as it is so cold today, just turned the Central Heating on, it is still August for goodness sake. :eek:

Just catching up with your diary, I've been down in London, we have been helping DD move into her new flat, and she doesn't have internet until tomorrow. Hope you are feeling much better.

Good luck with weigh in binks and get well soon xx

Back