BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Imagine being married to her

No job is worth being so unhappy and you are in a slightly different position too as you don't have colleagues around for support. For that reason I think if you would be justified in handing your notice in. It seems like the situation isn't going to change and you probably aren't in a state where getting another job while working there will work as you are anxious and upset all the time. I hope today is ok xx

No job is worth being so unhappy and you are in a slightly different position too as you don't have colleagues around for support. For that reason I think if you would be justified in handing your notice in. It seems like the situation isn't going to change and you probably aren't in a state where getting another job while working there will work as you are anxious and upset all the time. I hope today is ok xx

Thank you my lovely, today was okay as she was fine so will wait and see but if it happens again I think I will hand in my notice x

It makes me so mad reading posts like this. When you hire a nanny you want someone who is going to care for your children like your own not some kind of OCD robot slave. The only people losing out in the long run is the kids. And I bet if you indicated you were thinking of leaving she would be horrified!! I know it's impossible not to take personally but she's prob like it with everyone. Everyone will be disappointing her. Big hugs binks (and those crisps are nothing) xx

I know and they are lovely children :(

Thanks for the hugs, today went well as she was fine so will wait and see what happens as I don't really want to be without a job x

So sorry to hear about your job woes :(. It definitely isn't worth making yourself ill over. I hope things improve for you!! x

Binks 1 bag of crisps is nothing, don't let it spoil all the good work you have done. As for the job hope it gets better

So sorry to hear about your job woes :(. It definitely isn't worth making yourself ill over. I hope things improve for you!! x

Thank you my lovely, I am going to see how it goes and will leave if I need to, I am one of these people that I can take a lot but I get to a point where I say you are being mean x x

Binks 1 bag of crisps is nothing, don't let it spoil all the good work you have done. As for the job hope it gets better

I was naughty again today boo! Think when I get back from centre parcs I will start my Leslie walks again and focus on the slim fast, would love to be in the tens by Christmas x

So today I worked this morning came home and had a shower and made the mistake of getting into bed oopsie, woke up four hours later lol x

Spent the afternoon watching tv and relaxing which was much needed, going to start cleaning in a minute. The bf family are coming for dinner tomorrow night so need to get scrubbing, am going to cook a whole chicken tomorrow, need to get my timings right eek x

Dinner with the bf's fam tomorrow sounds lovely :) I'm sure you'll get your timings right no bother hehe x

Have a nice evening tomorrow - nip into Asda and buy a ready cooked one :D

So this morning I went to work and cleaned, really hoping I have done it well enough ?

Anyway that is the end of my working week :)

I walked through town and bought everything I need to make dinner, I had to catch the bus back as it was all so heavy and I still need to go to my local shop to buy a big bag of potatoes as I couldn't carry them back....

I am now going to cook my chicken and prepare my stuffing, I am making rocky road cookies for pudding so will make those and put them in the fridge.

I then need to pop to the shop for potatoes, come back and prepare vegetables, when the chicken is done I will prepare and cook honey and mustard carrots and parsnips and roast potatoes x

Before I even start I need to clean the whole flat, going to be a long afternoon me thinks lol x

Just cleaned up our shoes, lining them all up on the shoe rack and see the bf has left a pair by the door, as I pick them up the biggest house spider ran out!!!!!! Scared me stupid, I then spent ten minutes coaxing it out my front door from a distance of course, lucky the neighbours didn't come out as I threw the newspaper and said spider out of the door lol x

Think I will need to Hoover all our shoes again tomorrow, don't have time tonight x

Cookies are made and chicken is in, about to start cleaning the lounge x

Back