BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Congrats on the loss :) You're doing well! x

well done!! all those half a pounds certainly add up! If I had lost half a pound a week in October, I'd be in the 8s now. Heavy sigh. My colleague is sat next to me eating a gooy squidgy brownie the size of a lunchbox.

Thanks Hun x

That is so mean :( be strong Cat, do not attach yourself to that women's brownie lol x

So far today I have had a chicken dinner for lunch and a costa hot chocolate, I am cooking chicken in a tomato sauce with Mediterranean vegetables for dinner so should be fine calorie wise again today :)

I walked with my nanny friend and her little one to town today and went to the park, we got costa hot chocolates and walked back so step wise isn't too bad either :)

If I get a chance this evening I will do a Leslie walk but looking forward to relaxing and reading my book as I am working a twelve hour shift tomorrow x

Thanks Cat x I have weighed this morning and am 11st 3.8lbs so i have lost another half pound, I am so pleased that i had a treat at the weekend and still lost =)

Well done on the loss hun :) doing well xx

I have been a bit naughty today... oopsie x

I had an apple and grape snack pack for breakfast, chicken, grapes, raisins and a bag of crisps for lunch, Sausage and carrot/swede mash for dinner and it was all going well and then i ate crisps this evening, i think it is because i had to wait until 8pm to have dinner so i ended up having snacks after dinner as i am so hungry boooooo....

Tomorrow is a new day and i don't have work so will hopefully be better =)

I have been a bit naughty today... oopsie x I had an apple and grape snack pack for breakfast, chicken, grapes, raisins and a bag of crisps for lunch, Sausage and carrot/swede mash for dinner and it was all going well and then i ate crisps this evening, i think it is because i had to wait until 8pm to have dinner so i ended up having snacks after dinner as i am so hungry boooooo.... Tomorrow is a new day and i don't have work so will hopefully be better =)

Crisps is a teeny blip binks - nothing to worry about :)

I have been a bit naughty today... oopsie x I had an apple and grape snack pack for breakfast, chicken, grapes, raisins and a bag of crisps for lunch, Sausage and carrot/swede mash for dinner and it was all going well and then i ate crisps this evening, i think it is because i had to wait until 8pm to have dinner so i ended up having snacks after dinner as i am so hungry boooooo.... Tomorrow is a new day and i don't have work so will hopefully be better =)

Aww at least you are 95% good not naughty too often!! Xxx

Ps tea sounded lovely x

Thank you guys, I did walk 20,000 steps today, hopefully that will help my body forgive the crisps :) it has set my leg off again though so have took a couple of paracetamol x

I was shocked when I got my step counter on my iPhone - mon - fri I do 10000-14000 a day!!

I'm fed up with my injury too - now nearly 3 months since I've run. Really need to get it sorted properly - although I do seem to be able to run for the train now at least!!

Back