BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thank you Rach, I am trying so hard to be good and think i am succeeding x

It will just be nice to start seeing some more losses now but until then am enjoying being good and think it is funny that my bf is closely watching me.......... I think he is shocked each day i am managing to be good as i have no will power, I told him when the last assignment was in i would be dedicating myself to losing weight so need to prove it to him now Lol x

*Updated Food diary Today*

Breakfast 400 ml of no added sugar squash ~ 4 cal

Lunch Waitrose salad (lettuce, cucumber, peas, beans and spinach with ham, egg and potato salad with a mustard dressing) ~ 311 cal

Dinner Sirloin steak fried with fat cut off and chips (i have run out of vegetables and didn't realize booooooo:() ~ 500 cal

Snacks 5x glasses of squash ~ 20 cal 2x Handful of dark, milk and white chocolate sunflower seeds ~ 300 cal

Total ~ 1,135 cal

Decided to have my brownie but i shared it with my bf to halve the calories *sobs* and that meant it was only 240 cal, i then went for a walk as i couldn't sit knowing i was over my calories today, so i went for a walk, the only problem is i am a wuss and do not like walking on my own late in the evening so couldn't go very far, ended up walking nearly 1 and a half miles sooo....

Total before ~ 1,135 cal

GF milk chocolate brownie ~ 240 cal

Exercise ~ 122 cal

New Total ~ 1,253 cal

Feeling motivated peeps x

Thought i would have a quick WI this morning as we are going away and i wanted to stay motivated and i am now officially down to 11st 11lb, i am so pleased because i have never got down this far eeeek, shows it is really paying off * does a happy dance*

I am so excited we are leaving for Paignton in a couple of hours and it is our first holiday just us (after five and a half years!) so looking forward to it :) am hoping this loss will make me remember to be good he he x

Hi BinkyBonk. I have just been skimming through your diary, well done on your healthy choices and the losses that have come with that :)

What is it you are doing at college, I couldn't see it mentioned on the pages I skimmed through.

Enjoy your holiday x

Back