BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

HOLA STARFISH :D COMO ESTASSSS?? Don't even know if thats how you spell it but idc ;x Hows my starfish today? Hope you're having a lush Sunday, Glad you went with the burger babe, only live once :p hehe xx

Oh no! Is there a reason why it happened? Or is it just random? Off to the doctors you go for antibiotics xx

My wisdom tooth is only so far through and about once a year it causes my jaw to get infected as it tries to push through a bit more.

My body is really bad with infections so had to ring the NHS helpline this morning, I explained that I don't need to see a dentist I just need to get antibiotics before my jaw locks (this happened last time and was agony just to get the antibiotics in my mouth as it couldn't open) to be told I have to see a dentist as part of there protocol, I agreed as I understand they have to do there job.

After speaking to various people for three hours, I had a doctor ring me and apologise that there are no dentists available in my area but that he could prescribe me antibiotics. I explained that was what I had asked for in the beginning...

He was lovely, I literally explained my history and he sent a fax strait over to my local Sainsbury's for antibiotics. He also gave me an extra dose so that I can just take them next time it happens :)

It also meant I got to drive to Sainsbury's and back to get them and I did it a lot smoother, which made me happy :) just got to wait for then to kick in, hopefully soon x

How is your day going Pie x

My wisdom tooth is only so far through and about once a year it causes my jaw to get infected as it tries to push through a bit more. My body is really bad with infections so had to ring the NHS helpline this morning, I explained that I don't need to see a dentist I just need to get antibiotics before my jaw locks (this happened last time and was agony just to get the antibiotics in my mouth as it couldn't open) to be told I have to see a dentist as part of there protocol, I agreed as I understand they have to do there job. After speaking to various people for three hours, I had a doctor ring me and apologise that there are no dentists available in my area but that he could prescribe me antibiotics. I explained that was what I had asked for in the beginning... He was lovely, I literally explained my history and he sent a fax strait over to my local Sainsbury's for antibiotics. He also gave me an extra dose so that I can just take them next time it happens :) It also meant I got to drive to Sainsbury's and back to get them and I did it a lot smoother, which made me happy :) just got to wait for then to kick in, hopefully soon x How is your day going Pie x
Oh no! You poor thing :(
I hope it stops hurting you so much , try & rest & drink plenty of fluids :)
Boring day for me, lots of chilling & watching tv/films. Must be more productive tommorow!
Apparently it's gonna be stormy here tonight , the met office has issued a warning :O xx

Oh no, sorry to hear this hun. Any pain in or near the mouth is the worst type of pain I always think. Sit tight and rest up, the antibiotics will kick in soon :bighug: xxxx

Oh no! You poor thing :( I hope it stops hurting you so much , try & rest & drink plenty of fluids :) Boring day for me, lots of chilling & watching tv/films. Must be more productive tommorow! Apparently it's gonna be stormy here tonight , the met office has issued a warning :O xx

Thank you my lovely, I am trying to keep eating and drinking, having paracetamol to ease the pain x

I have some coconut pieces to cheer me up later :)

Are you watching anything nice? :) I need to be more productive tomorrow too, I have a couple of jobs I might apply for and want to look into open university x

We had rain this morning, I saw the yellow warning, where about are you? X

Thank you my lovely, I am trying to keep eating and drinking, having paracetamol to ease the pain x I have some coconut pieces to cheer me up later :) Are you watching anything nice? :) I need to be more productive tomorrow too, I have a couple of jobs I might apply for and want to look into open university x We had rain this morning, I saw the yellow warning, where about are you? X
I'm in Devon Hun. Good luck looking at your job oppurtunitys tommorow , hope you find something good. :)
Just watching random crap Hun nothing great ha ha xx

Oh no my poor lil starfish *hugs* hope the drugs have kicked in babe :( Take it easy today!!! X

Thank you my lovely, they usually take a couple of days to kick in but will hopefully stop it locking which is the main thing, although it may of helped the weight loss ;)

My wisdom tooth is only so far through and about once a year it causes my jaw to get infected as it tries to push through a bit more.

My body is really bad with infections so had to ring the NHS helpline this morning, I explained that I don't need to see a dentist I just need to get antibiotics before my jaw locks (this happened last time and was agony just to get the antibiotics in my mouth as it couldn't open) to be told I have to see a dentist as part of there protocol, I agreed as I understand they have to do there job.

After speaking to various people for three hours, I had a doctor ring me and apologise that there are no dentists available in my area but that he could prescribe me antibiotics. I explained that was what I had asked for in the beginning...

He was lovely, I literally explained my history and he sent a fax strait over to my local Sainsbury's for antibiotics. He also gave me an extra dose so that I can just take them next time it happens :)

It also meant I got to drive to Sainsbury's and back to get them and I did it a lot smoother, which made me happy :) just got to wait for then to kick in, hopefully soon x

How is your day going Pie x

Oh no how awful! I had infected wisdom teeth before and it's terrible...

I'm glad you finally got some antibiotics though, even though could of been sooner if they just gave you some! X

Oh no, sorry to hear this hun. Any pain in or near the mouth is the worst type of pain I always think. Sit tight and rest up, the antibiotics will kick in soon :bighug: xxxx

Thank you my lovely, I am currently in my duvet on the sofa watching NCIS to cheer me up, think I am going to end up falling asleep in a minute, looking forward to the bf making us a chicken and asparagus omelet tonight if I can eat it :)

I'm in Devon Hun. Good luck looking at your job oppurtunitys tommorow , hope you find something good. :) Just watching random crap Hun nothing great ha ha xx

I love Devon, do you live near the sea? :) I miss the sea as I grew up in a seaside town then moved to Devon and now we are in Wiltshire which means no sea *Cries* x

Oh no how awful! I had infected wisdom teeth before and it's terrible... I'm glad you finally got some antibiotics though, even though could of been sooner if they just gave you some! X

Thank you Jess, the main thing is they helped me and were all friendly, just seemed like a waste of time for them to then choose to fax a prescription x

Back