BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Enjoy your shopping, looking for anything in particular? x

Clothes that fit me :D Bought some 3/4 jeggings and tunics from M & S - Contrast Trim Bouclé Tunic | M&S - this pic does not do it justice, it looks a lot better on than this - and this one - http://www.marksandspencer.com/floral-border-front-tunic/p/p22315071 - Bought slippers in Asda sale to take to Spain as our tiled floors can be quite cold. Went in Primark but saw nothing I fancied - TK Max and Matalan the same. Will wait until we come back from Spain before I buy warmer clothes.
Replaced my steamer in Lakeland and that was about it. Walked to town to get the steps in - about 7,500 one way. Son came for dinner and that is about it for today.

Last edited:
Binky!!! So sorry I've been AWOL!!! Work got really bad, what have I missed in binky world??? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Clothes that fit me :D Bought some 3/4 jeggings and tunics from M & S - Contrast Trim Bouclé Tunic | M&S - this pic does not do it justice, it looks a lot better on than this - and this one - Floral Border Front Tunic | M&S - Bought slippers in Asda sale to take to Spain as our tiled floors can be quite cold. Went in Primark but saw nothing I fancied - TK Max and Matalan the same. Will wait until we come back from Spain before I buy warmer clothes.
Replaced my steamer in Lakeland and that was about it. Walked to town to get the steps in - about 7,500 one way. Son came for dinner and that is about it for today.

Yey, you went shopping for you =) they look lovely and am sure it will be nice to have something that fits nicely =) When is it you go back to Spain? x

Binky!!! So sorry I've been AWOL!!! Work got really bad, what have I missed in binky world??? Xxx

Hey Lindsey,

Sorry to hear you have been having a bad time of it, are things calming down a bit at work now? x

I have been carrying on and doing quite well, weight loss is still slow but think it is the exercise and that is toning me up so i don't mind =)

Glad to see you are back x

Hey Peeps,

I have washed up and cleaned the kitchen, put the first lot of washing on, thinking i might change the bed today but it is a task on my own as it is a superking lol x

Just having a nice cup of tea and still searching for a weekend away for me and the bf for his birthday...

The only thing i keep thinking is will he want to go as we have never been away for the weekend before but we both really enjoyed our mid week break in Paignton so i hope he would like it, i just don't no whether to ask him once i have found one hmmm....

Back to normal now, hopefully no more murder trials for a while!!!

Glad you're still hot on it. What kind of exercise are you doing? Xxx

Hey Peeps, I have washed up and cleaned the kitchen, put the first lot of washing on, thinking i might change the bed today but it is a task on my own as it is a superking lol x Just having a nice cup of tea and still searching for a weekend away for me and the bf for his birthday... The only thing i keep thinking is will he want to go as we have never been away for the weekend before but we both really enjoyed our mid week break in Paignton so i hope he would like it, i just don't no whether to ask him once i have found one hmmm....
Hey lovely, I think you should book it :)
He'll love a surprise trip away I think, and like you say he enjoyed the Paignton trip so I think he'll be happy :)
We're hoping to go to Paignton zoo for my other halfs birthday next week :) xx

Hey lovely, I think you should book it :)
He'll love a surprise trip away I think, and like you say he enjoyed the Paignton trip so I think he'll be happy :)
We're hoping to go to Paignton zoo for my other halfs birthday next week :) xx

Hey Pie,

I might do, i just need to decide on one at the minute and which weekend, because his family will want us to visit them as well x

The zoo was so much fun am sure you will have a great time next week =)

I am looking at Weymouth and Poole at the minute as i do miss the sea and they have a lot to do within walking distance again (like Paington) so he wouldn't need to drive again =)

I probably would need to talk to him as i am happy to go there Friday after he finishes work (hopefully half day) but we would either need to cut it short Sunday evening or he would need to book the Monday off x

How is your day going Pie, what you up to today? x

Yey, you went shopping for you =) they look lovely and am sure it will be nice to have something that fits nicely =) When is it you go back to Spain? x
Beginning to middle of September - not decided yet as son is going back to Uni and needs to use our car to shift his stuff and then we need to sort out our house he has been living in for the last 15 years. Sell/rent/sell/rent ????
Leaving for home in a few minutes - just done my 3 mile walk - now for a 3 hours sit down. :)

Enjoy your well deserved rest after your workout, i have been walking to town a lot so haven't had to do any workouts for a little while but will probably do a couple today =)

I bet it is lovely popping back and fourth to Spain whenever you guys want to =) are you by the sea where you go? x

Not a bad day thanks , just gotta tidy and sort as we're having double glazing put in tommorow so it needs to be sorted.
We've been to Paignton zoo before it's great! Xx

Fun times, bet it will be nice when they are in though =)

Have you been to Longleat? x

I am on my second load of washing and am now looking on trip adviser for reviews on the different options =)

I am also trying to make myself eat the rest of my melon but i really don't want to eat anymore :rolleyes:

Fun times, bet it will be nice when they are in though =) Have you been to Longleat? x I am on my second load of washing and am now looking on trip adviser for reviews on the different options =) I am also trying to make myself eat the rest of my melon but i really don't want to eat anymore :rolleyes:
Lol melon is ok in small doses ;)
Yeah been to longleat too , it's pretty good :) xx

I have had enough of it now, am trying to eat more fruit but it is slow going lol x I prefer Longleat as the animals have more space, but love going to any zoo and seeing the different animals =)
Yeah I know what you mean, I always feel sad for the animals even though it's lovely to see them. It's the apes I feel worst for. I'm too sensitive I think lol xx

We are peas in a pod Pie x

I love walking around seeing the animals and me and the bf went to Paignton zoo about five years ago and visited again two months ago and have to say i got sad half way through this time as it seemed to have expanded in the amount of animals but decreased the enclosure sizes. I really like Paignton zoo though and would go again and the animals didn't look unhappy or anything =)

I said to the bf it is hypocritical of me as i love going to see the animals, but as i walked around the trail i noticed that some of the enclosures were tiny for the volume of animals in them and there were huge areas of trees and grass around them that the public is not allowed on so why couldn't they extend them? I am assuming it is the cost of clearing and then expanding each enclosure but i would happily pay more per ticket if they said 'X' percent was going to expansion x

I really like Longleat as they have mixed the animals that they can like the Giraffes and Zebra like they would in a natural environment and they have room to run around more freely =)

We are peas in a pod Pie x I love walking around seeing the animals and me and the bf went to Paignton zoo about five years ago and visited again two months ago and have to say i got sad half way through this time as it seemed to have expanded in the amount of animals but decreased the enclosure sizes. I really like Paignton zoo though and would go again and the animals didn't look unhappy or anything =) I said to the bf it is hypocritical of me as i love going to see the animals, but as i walked around the trail i noticed that some of the enclosures were tiny for the volume of animals in them and there were huge areas of trees and grass around them that the public is not allowed on so why couldn't they extend them? I am assuming it is the cost of clearing and then expanding each enclosure but i would happily pay more per ticket if they said 'X' percent was going to expansion x I really like Longleat as they have mixed the animals that they can like the Giraffes and Zebra like they would in a natural environment and they have room to run around more freely =)
We really are peas in a pod hehe :)
I was surprised that the tickets were the price they were , seemed cheap to me!
Xx

Back