BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

how you doing binks ? how's the diet going ? x

it defo works for me. I never manage the 500 cal - but 800 is not too bad and I swear it makes a big difference.

I was looking at your calories and actually I can't understand why you aren't losing more weight to be honest. You never seem to have a blow out and are exercising. It's a bit puzzling! I wonder if you are converting fat to muscle which I think defo slows weight loss for a couple of weeks then you have a big loss (as muscle burns more than fat). That's certainly what happened to me when I stepped up the exercise.

Are you noticing a difference in your body ?

it defo works for me. I never manage the 500 cal - but 800 is not too bad and I swear it makes a big difference. I was looking at your calories and actually I can't understand why you aren't losing more weight to be honest. You never seem to have a blow out and are exercising. It's a bit puzzling! I wonder if you are converting fat to muscle which I think defo slows weight loss for a couple of weeks then you have a big loss (as muscle burns more than fat). That's certainly what happened to me when I stepped up the exercise. Are you noticing a difference in your body ?

I don't think I could do 500 either but if I try 800 it might help, I don't know either, I think that the exercise is the reason and I can definitely see a difference in my clothes so going to keep at it and hope i lose as I time I guess x

I love zoos!!! I get an excited animal run!!! But like you I don't enjoy it if the animals look crammed.

Having done a safari in africa it does now make the zoo a little less exciting. Nothong compares to seeing the animals in the wild, well massive nature reserve. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love zoos!!! I get an excited animal run!!! But like you I don't enjoy it if the animals look crammed. Having done a safari in africa it does now make the zoo a little less exciting. Nothong compares to seeing the animals in the wild, well massive nature reserve. Xxx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds amazing x

It was. I feel very lucky. It would be the first thing I'd do again if I won the lottery!!! Xxx

I have had a lovely evening spent chatting with the bf about all sorts, love it when we just get comfy and chat, decided to discuss going away for the weekend for his birthday but he said he thinks we should wait until we have more money as things are tight at the minute, I did our feet and put lotion and socks on but no lotion for the bf as it feels funny.. Men lol x

He is now fast asleep but I am thinking about everything I don't let myself in the day and can hear the neighbours Tv really loud, hoping I fall asleep soon as feeling tired mentally and physically x

I have gone over my calories today as i just generally ate too much, I really must stop buying biscuits as I can't say no when they are in the house, did a two mile Leslie walk this evening so hopefully not too much damage done :)

I have had a lovely evening spent chatting with the bf about all sorts, love it when we just get comfy and chat, decided to discuss going away for the weekend for his birthday but he said he thinks we should wait until we have more money as things are tight at the minute, I did our feet and put lotion and socks on but no lotion for the bf as it feels funny.. Men lol x He is now fast asleep but I am thinking about everything I don't let myself in the day and can hear the neighbours Tv really loud, hoping I fall asleep soon as feeling tired mentally and physically x I have gone over my calories today as i just generally ate too much, I really must stop buying biscuits as I can't say no when they are in the house, did a two mile Leslie walk this evening so hopefully not too much damage done :)
Glad you had a lovely evening :)
Hope you managed to sleep ok , and I think you've been doing great with your food Hun :)
Xxx

Glad you had a lovely evening :) Hope you managed to sleep ok , and I think you've been doing great with your food Hun :) Xxx

Thanks Hun, I seem to be doing okay but not losing a lot boo, yesterday I ate too many biscuits though lol x

I might needs to try to go back to just two meals and no snacks but it is so hard to do....

Wow, impressive!!! I'm off work and I have sat in bed watching tv, lol!!!

Wow, impressive!!! I'm off work and I have sat in bed watching tv, lol!!! Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol Thanks, I have a dvd on while I do it :)

I want to do the garden but need an extension lead first, hoping the bf can pick one up after work :)

Until then the bedroom it is :)

I'll totally get up and do stuff in a minute... honest!!!

What dvd are you cleaning to? I really love films and tv, they are my escape from reality. X

You are such a wee housework whizz! I need to take a leaf out of your book haha x

Back