BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Met my friend for costa and it was so yummy, had a nice catch up :) Bought a memory book for everyone to write in at the baby shower, with a matching box to put the mum to be sash, cup, plate etc in and a matching photo album :)

Love this idea hun, this would be right up my street!!! Very thoughtful :) x

Met my friend for costa and it was so yummy, had a nice catch up :) Bought a memory book for everyone to write in at the baby shower, with a matching box to put the mum to be sash, cup, plate etc in and a matching photo album :)

Aww wow that's sounds perfect hun, you sound a good party organiser! I would have loved that :) can't wait to hear how it goes!
When are u at centre parks btw? Must be soon now?! Xx

Love this idea hun, this would be right up my street!!! Very thoughtful :) x

I know she will like all the matching things and I am going to ask people to write a message in it and guess the date and weight so she can look back and see what people thought :)

Aww wow that's sounds perfect hun, you sound a good party organiser! I would have loved that :) can't wait to hear how it goes! When are u at centre parks btw? Must be soon now?! Xx

It would of been better if I had known three months ago when I offered but I am hoping to make it special for her even though I only have two weeks today to do it eeek :D

We go to centre parcs tomorrow, am really looking forward to it but I need to pack and clean the flat today :)

It would of been better if I had known three months ago when I offered but I am hoping to make it special for her even though I only have two weeks today to do it eeek :D We go to centre parcs tomorrow, am really looking forward to it but I need to pack and clean the flat today :)

Have a great break binks :) xx

Have a great time at CP!! Would love a week off next week xx

Have a lovely time my lovely!!!!!! Woo lucky bugger xx

Enjoy your time away lovely! x

Missing you already binks

Back