BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Meee toooooo when is she back life of pi

Ah right, not long now then, this week has gone so quick! How you getting on hun? X
Yeah it has gone quickly hasn't it! I'm not too bad thank you, I've been feeling quite bloated because of TOTM coming so I've been feeling sorry for myself but I have stayed on track food wise. It's just that fat feeling you get when you're coming on you know? How are you doing? Xxx

Yeah it has gone quickly hasn't it! I'm not too bad thank you, I've been feeling quite bloated because of TOTM coming so I've been feeling sorry for myself but I have stayed on track food wise. It's just that fat feeling you get when you're coming on you know? How are you doing? Xxx

Urgh that's rubbish, being a woman is a pain isn't it!! I'm doing good thanks had a few days off track last weekend but back on it now :) xx

Hello Peeps,

Thank you all for your messages x

I had a lovely time with my family and spent lots of time with them =)

I got over my nerves and did the quad biking am so proud of myself as i was very scare when we got there, but they were lovely and i am pleased i did it =)

Food wise, well we had cooked breakfast everyday, i have now remembered how much i love bacon, oh dear lol x

Will probably weigh tomorrow to see what the damage is and will be back on it tomorrow, i have my slim fast powders, fresh fruit and veg ready and will start my Leslie walks again tomorrow =)

Hope you are all well? x

Hello Peeps, Thank you all for your messages x I had a lovely time with my family and spent lots of time with them =) I got over my nerves and did the quad biking am so proud of myself as i was very scare when we got there, but they were lovely and i am pleased i did it =) Food wise, well we had cooked breakfast everyday, i have now remembered how much i love bacon, oh dear lol x Will probably weigh tomorrow to see what the damage is and will be back on it tomorrow, i have my slim fast powders, fresh fruit and veg ready and will start my Leslie walks again tomorrow =) Hope you are all well? x

Aww lovely glad you had a nice time chick, mmm cooked breakfast!!
Well done for being organised for the week ahead already!! Xx

Yay!! Binks is back!! Good idea weighing tomo - as soon as I get back from hols I do the same. Better to face up to it!!

I've been so bad today !!

Woohoo! So good to have you back we missed you! Well done on getting straight back on it today, I think it's a good idea to leave getting weighed till next week :) xxx

Hey hun I just did the 1 mile Leslie walk, I was thinking it would be easy peasy but worked up a bit of a sweat it's brill thou coz not too many difficult moves I'm usually useless at keep fit no co ordination lol!
What do you put it on mfp as? Xx

Hey hun I just did the 1 mile Leslie walk, I was thinking it would be easy peasy but worked up a bit of a sweat it's brill thou coz not too many difficult moves I'm usually useless at keep fit no co ordination lol! What do you put it on mfp as? Xx

Woop woop well done, I always feel like I have done a workout after them too lol x

I put it under aerobics as someone on here recommended x

Back