BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Yesterday I had my shakes and didn't go to far over my calories so feeling pleased :)

I have walked to the shop and bought lots of chocolate to make chocolate cones this afternoon as thank you gifts for people that go to my sisters baby shower, going to sit and make them while watching Big Bang, hope I don't end up eating to many lol x

Yesterday I had my shakes and didn't go to far over my calories so feeling pleased :) I have walked to the shop and bought lots of chocolate to make chocolate cones this afternoon as thank you gifts for people that go to my sisters baby shower, going to sit and make them while watching Big Bang, hope I don't end up eating to many lol x

Haha I don't think I could cope with that much chocolate in the house! Xx

Haha I don't think I could cope with that much chocolate in the house! Xx

I ended up eating some of them :(

I have made 16 of the cones, still need to make a another lot but that will do for today as I have run out of chocolate lol x

Attachments

• image-2970159227.jpg
    image-2970159227.jpg
    583.8 KB · Views: 35
I ended up eating some of them :( I have made 16 of the cones, still need to make a another lot but that will do for today as I have run out of chocolate lol x

Ooh they look lovely :) xx

Morning everyone, Yesterday's food diary- Lunch - carrot and cucumber sticks, cheese with pickle and ham for lunch Dinner - lasagna Snack - vanilla SF shake and SF bar Snack - GF crispbread and light laughing cow Feeling positive :)

Sounds a good day hun :) when are you back at work? Xx

Sounds a good day hun :) when are you back at work? Xx

Thanks Hun, trying to get back in the swing of things :)

I am back today, it is really nice to be back :)

I am hoping to make peppa pig cakes later, if they have an egg lol x

What are you and Maisie doing today? X

Thanks Hun, trying to get back in the swing of things :)

I am back today, it is really nice to be back :)

I am hoping to make peppa pig cakes later, if they have an egg lol x

What are you and Maisie doing today? X

Aww that's good news! Lovely :)
I dunno why but i hate peppa lol I don't ever put it on so hoping maisie won't grow to love it but she probably will lol!
Me & maisie had a walk to the shops and it rained she liked that kept grabbing the rain cover though haha, she's been practising her sitting lots lately, it's difficult sometimes entertaining a baby all day lol xxx

Aww the goodies look great - can you send me one, I could eat then right now haha!! You are sounding nice and positive binks - proud of you :) xx

Aww that's good news! Lovely :) I dunno why but i hate peppa lol I don't ever put it on so hoping maisie won't grow to love it but she probably will lol! Me & maisie had a walk to the shops and it rained she liked that kept grabbing the rain cover though haha, she's been practising her sitting lots lately, it's difficult sometimes entertaining a baby all day lol xxx

Ha ha it's funny you don't like them, there might be a new favourite by the time she is a bit bigger :)

Ha ha I bet she did as she was in the protective bubble, not so fun for us pushing the pram in the rain lol x

I looked after 4 week old twins so no what you mean, as they become aware you are constantly thinking of things to do to entertain them lol x

Aww the goodies look great - can you send me one, I could eat then right now haha!! You are sounding nice and positive binks - proud of you :) xx

Thank you, I am throwing a baby shower on a budget so trying to think of gifts that are thoughtful but not too expensive :)

Can't send you one as it would de-rail you x I am trying very hard to forget they are in the box though lol x

I am feeling very positive and happy, work was lovely today and we made peppa cupcakes, I re-arranged the lounge last night and scrubbed the hall, kitchen and lounge, the bf even said it looks extra clean yey :D

Back