BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

My decorations are up and my cleaning is nearly all done :)

I walked to town and got some Christmas stuff :)

I got home and the bf haas surprised me and come home early :D he had washed up for me and set up our soundbar that is our gift to each other for Christmas :)

I didn't manage to avoid the chocolate while in town today so am currently munching on mini terry chocolate oranges :/

Terry's Chocolate Orange is my ultimate downfall this time of year so can't blame ya haha xx

Looking back through my diary I can see how well I was doing at the beginning compared to now, the main thing is the exercise, so I think I need to start remembering my food diary and taking photos again to get me back on track hopefully :)

Bless ya it is xmas month, maybe let yourself take it easy for another few weeks and aim to maintain still being good as you have not been bad at all, then in jan, proper go for it again? We all deserve to slack off a bit at xmas (except me coz I'm a whale lol) xx

Bless ya it is xmas month, maybe let yourself take it easy for another few weeks and aim to maintain still being good as you have not been bad at all, then in jan, proper go for it again? We all deserve to slack off a bit at xmas (except me coz I'm a whale lol) xx

I think that is a good idea as December is always hard to avoid treats, I just don't want to undo all of my hard work x x

I think that is a good idea as December is always hard to avoid treats, I just don't want to undo all of my hard work x x

Of course not :) maybe find out your calories for maintenance just so you can make sure you at least stay the same, usually maintenance is pretty good amount per day mines about 2000! Xx

I have updates my signature and realized i lost more weight in November than October so am really pleased, am trying to remember how far i have come as apposed to how far i have to go as i don't want it to get me down over Christmas x

Today i have been having a relaxed day watching friends with our new soundbar he he, although the bf says it is a waste watching friends as apposed to an action film lol, it was really good when we watched Gotham last night though makes a big difference =D I can't wait until Christmas week when me and the bf can watch lots of films with it on all snuggled on the sofa =)

I am trying to sort out the lounge today as it looks so messy so taking everything off my bookshelves and making them all clean and tidy as the soundbar now needs a space =)

We are hoping my sister is allowed home today so will find out soon when i can go and visit and meet my new nephew *happy*

Hope everyone is having a lovely day x

Brrrrrrr our bathroom is so cold, I just put the heating on so that I could dye my hair, glad it is done as I am froozen now boo :( Luckily I have put jacket potatoes in the oven for dinner so going to have those when the bf gets on from work :)

Bless ya, what colour you done your hair? Xx

Back