BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Morning peeps,

I weighed myself this morning and am 11st 2.6lbs so a teeny bit lower, which is bonkers as I have eaten so much chocolate the last few days x

I woke up an hour ago but I am still in bed with a cup of tea as I made the mistake of putting on our new tv in the bedroom :)

Once I have finished my tea I am going to sort out the bedroom :)

Yayyyyy well done binks! Maybe you need more calories to lose? Xxxxx

It is weird as I have eaten lots but it has just been baby bells, chocolate and then dinner so maybe just not going over my calories? I havnt been logging it in MFP do not sure but pleased I haven't gained anything :)

I have finally finished cleaning and sorting the bedroom :) I sorted all the bf paperwork in his desk and carried it up to the loft to file it and while I was up there I decided to carry up all the things I have been asking the bf to help me take up there, it was a struggle but I managed to do it all by myself :)

I now have the rest of the flat to do lol x

Hi just catching up . Its easy to obsess over a lb here and there but when you look back they all add up no matter how slowly they come off .

Congrats on being an auntie ooo bet the wait is killing you! Enjoy your new born cuddles x

Hi just catching up . Its easy to obsess over a lb here and there but when you look back they all add up no matter how slowly they come off . Congrats on being an auntie ooo bet the wait is killing you! Enjoy your new born cuddles x

Thank you, as long as it keeps going down then I am sure I will get there eventually :)

How are you x

I can't wait to see his little face :)

I had a lovely day at work yesterday, the little one wasn't very well so we watched lots of peppa and then made biscuits, after we picked up his brother we went to the park as it was so sunny :)

When I got home I got to go and meet my nephew, he is so sweet :D

Today I got up early and went with my friend to Swindon outlet to get a few Christmas presents he he

Then I met a different friend and had a catch up as I haven't seen her for a little while, got to see her little one as well which was nice, she is getting so grown up bless x

Woo hoo :) Well done you x Sounds like a lovely day you had too xxx

Thanks pie, hoping it will go lower again at some point but pleased it is not going up for now :)

I have had a lovely day, I had to tackle my kitchen when I came home though, so decided to just scrub from top to bottom :)

I am now wrapping all my Christmas gifts while watching NCIS x

How is your evening going? X

I really love Sundays.... I had a lovely lie in with the bf this morning and looking forward to going to the pub for a Carvery this afternoon with my mom and her friend =)

The bf wants to walk to and from the pub to help burn off what we eat but while i think it would be nice on the way there i don't like the idea of walking in the cold for two and half miles whilst cold, so we will see x

Might ask if i can drive us there instead hmmm x

Back