BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Had such a lovely time with my family at the carvery, it was so tasty, I piled my plate high but only ate about half, I had the beef, carrots and half the potatoes and parsnips :D

Me and the bf are in bed watching TV and munching on chocolate, thinking that weigh in tomorrow may be a disaster :(

Attachments

• image-4140887496.jpg
    image-4140887496.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 28
Had such a lovely time with my family at the carvery, it was so tasty, I piled my plate high but only ate about half, I had the beef, carrots and half the potatoes and parsnips :D Me and the bf are in bed watching TV and munching on chocolate, thinking that weigh in tomorrow may be a disaster :(

Hehe sounds an amazing day though, well worth it :) are you watching im a celeb? I want jake to win xx

let us know how you got on - better to weigh in and know :)
I'll promise I'll weigh in on Thursday despite the fact I know it will be bad. My levis were really tight yesterday and weren't like that at all 2 weeks ago :-(

where are you binks ? hope you're ok xx

Hello my beautiful mini's,

I am sorry that i wasn't on yesterday, lots of rubbish going on at the minute and am trying to deal with it all whilst trying to lose weight =/

I weighed on Monday and had put on 1lb and i have to say the carvery was so worth it lol x

I think it will go quickly but forgot to weigh this morning like i normally do so will have to see tomorrow...

Yesterday's food diary-

Costa hot chocolate 321 cal

Sub way ham salad 272 cal

Cup of tea 46 cal

Fish and chips 603 cal

Cup of tea 46 cal

Total 1242 cal

Walking burned 233 cal

Yesterday i changed the bed, put away the washing, cleaned the bathroom and got ready to meet my friend in town in the morning for the costa, we walked around the park for an hour and then had a salad for lunch, i popped in the library and in a few shops then carried it all home, i did our washing, watched home alone 4 and had a cup of tea and then made dinner =)

This morning i have pt the washing on and had a tidy and am now having a cup of tea in bed, I am going to do my online food shop and then have a shower and start looking for jobs, i have got some books out from the library to help my diet, job, confidence and to decide what i really want, because right now with everything going on I seem to be putting everyone first in my life and forgetting about me =(

I want to decide what Binkybonk wants..... x

This morning i have pt the washing on and had a tidy and am now having a cup of tea in bed, I am going to do my online food shop and then have a shower and start looking for jobs, i have got some books out from the library to help my diet, job, confidence and to decide what i really want, because right now with everything going on I seem to be putting everyone first in my life and forgetting about me =( I want to decide what Binkybonk wants..... x

Sounds a fabulous idea hun, bless ya big hugs xxx

well done binks. it is so important to look after yourself. I know you have A LOT going on right now, but never forget about yourself. You can't help anyone if you're not in a good place :)

1lb will defo be gone this week. It's December anyway - I bet most of us will be up and down up and down all month. Lets just hope the weight isn't an UP at the end of it all!

I bet this forum gets crazy busy in January! Seems a lot quieter now than in the summer

well done binks. it is so important to look after yourself. I know you have A LOT going on right now, but never forget about yourself. You can't help anyone if you're not in a good place :)

1lb will defo be gone this week. It's December anyway - I bet most of us will be up and down up and down all month. Lets just hope the weight isn't an UP at the end of it all!

I bet this forum gets crazy busy in January! Seems a lot quieter now than in the summer

Very true Cat, i am trying to keep on track but Christmas does make it harder and i agree i think it will get new people on here getting fit again in January x

There is even more going on now hun but i will continue as i always do, am beginning to feel worn down by the battle that is life x x

Very true Cat, i am trying to keep on track but Christmas does make it harder and i agree i think it will get new people on here getting fit again in January x There is even more going on now hun but i will continue as i always do, am beginning to feel worn down by the battle that is life x x

Aww don't talk like that binks it makes me sad that your sad, if you carry on I will plomp Maisie in the car and come and find you, she will cheer you up, she is very silly :)
How is your sisters little boy doing? Have you seen him again? Xxx

Today's food diary-[/U]

Cup of tea 46 cal

Innocent blackcurrant, blackberries and strawberries 138 cal

Pesto pasta and grated cheese 571 cal

Tesco healthy meal braised beef and mash 295 cal

Small bag of M&M's 230 cal

Cup of tea 46 cal

Total - 1,326

Walking/Jogging burning 176 cal

Last edited:
Hope you manage to get some time to yourself to have a wee think about what you want and that you manage to put some plans into action. It's times like this that the whole diet thing doesn't seem so important. Obviously best we try to stay on track but I think we should be a little bit more forgiving of ourselves if it doesn't quite happen! x

Hope you manage to get some time to yourself to have a wee think about what you want and that you manage to put some plans into action. It's times like this that the whole diet thing doesn't seem so important. Obviously best we try to stay on track but I think we should be a little bit more forgiving of ourselves if it doesn't quite happen! x

I am trying to focus on me all round- diet, job, home etc, feeling positive today so deleted my sad comment, today I have been productive and started searching for jobs and written a list of things I wasn't to achieve to keep me on track :)

How are you x x

Today's food diary-

Cup of tea 46 cal

Innocent smoothie banana and strawberry 134 cal

Tesco free from lasagne and cheese 600 cal

Cup of tea 40 cal

Chicken, gravy, roast potatoes and vegetables 600 cal

Total - 1420 cal

No exercise today, aching from my run but I have done my cleaning :)

Back