BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Today's food diary- Cup of tea 46 cal Innocent blackcurrant, blackberries and strawberries 138 cal Pesto pasta and grated cheese 571 cal Tesco healthy meal braised beef and mash 295 cal Small bag of M&M's 230 cal Cup of tea 46 cal Total - 1,326 Walking/Jogging burning 176 cal

Well done!! You've definitely improved on your snacking :)

The bf bought doner meat and chips home last night and I ended up having some, oh dear binky :(

Naughty bf! So easy to do though. You can't be perfect all the time

Yesterday looked good to - well done Binks xx

Morning everyone, I have conquered one fear today and caught the train to see my family, I am currently waiting for the second train of my journey to leave....Binkybonk is being brave x Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Well done binks, how come you don't like the train? X

Yesterday seeing my family was so nice and I got to have more cuddles :)

I ate so badly though, they don't have anything GF and it was all snacks...

Yesterday's food diary-

Cup of tea and biscuits

Bag of crisps

Mini sausage roll x 4

Bag of crisps

Dominos wedges and chicken strippers

It is difficult when you are trying to eat meals to go somewhere that is all about the snacks :(

At least I got the trains and got to see my family :)

Me and the bf are spending the day together today :)

He woke me up an hour ago so I got up and made a cup of tea to wake myself up (I am not a morning person) and get ready to decide what to do today and come back to him fast asleep again, an hour later I have drunk my tea and he is still fast asleep lol men x

Me and the bf are spending the day together today :) He woke me up an hour ago so I got up and made a cup of tea to wake myself up (I am not a morning person) and get ready to decide what to do today and come back to him fast asleep again, an hour later I have drunk my tea and he is still fast asleep lol men x

Hahaha this made me laugh! Men indeed! Xx

good luck for weigh in if you are doing it today xx

Sorry for the late reply I have been out all day :)

I weighed in and have put on 1lb not too bad considering it's Christmas time.

I went for lunch with my friend and then finished Christmas shopping, came home and did my cleaning, went for a jog, met my friend for a swim and then a costa and now getting everything ready for work tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day x

Sorry for the late reply I have been out all day :) I weighed in and have put on 1lb not too bad considering it's Christmas time. I went for lunch with my friend and then finished Christmas shopping, came home and did my cleaning, went for a jog, met my friend for a swim and then a costa and now getting everything ready for work tomorrow :) Hope everyone is having a nice day x

You are so good! Sounds such a lovely day :) xx

I'd take a pound at the moment binks, well done :)

Sounds like a lovely day :) yeah I wouldn't worry about 1lb hunni , Xmas is coming :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Pie, i am going to try and keep on track but will really focus again in January, i am even thinking about joining a slimming world group as there is one near me and my friend wants to go with me, i think having a group will be good for me, so might try it in January =)

You are so good! Sounds such a lovely day :) xx

Thanks waffle, I am trying to do the couch to 25k app on my phone so trying to get used to jogging three times a week =) I am meant to go for jog three tonight but not sure whether to do it as i have a horrible cold, maybe if i go in the day it won't be as cold as the evening so i might manage it hmmmm x

I went with my friend swimming at a hotel in the town centre as her guest and although it is a small swimming pool it isn't very busy so it was actually really nice, in January if they sometimes have an offer where you don't need to pay the sign up fee so am thinking i might sign up if they have that offer again =)

Back