BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Yesterday i had a lovely day at work, I had to take the little one to his Nursery Christmas party and it was such fun, i normally get nervous in new places with new people but i felt completely relaxed =) I thanked the manager when i left and said how well organized the whole thing had been and she said if my nanny family ever no longer need me to give her a call, what a compliment, feeling happy =)

I got to finish early so i went finished my Christmas shopping =)

Today i feel bleargh as i have a horrible cold so I am watching Elf and going to finish my wrapping so i am all ready for Christmas, Going to try and go for my third jog of the week this afternoon and then hoping to meet my friend to have our nails done =)

Yesterday i had a lovely day at work, I had to take the little one to his Nursery Christmas party and it was such fun, i normally get nervous in new places with new people but i felt completely relaxed =) I thanked the manager when i left and said how well organized the whole thing had been and she said if my nanny family ever no longer need me to give her a call, what a compliment, feeling happy =) I got to finish early so i went finished my Christmas shopping =) Today i feel bleargh as i have a horrible cold so I am watching Elf and going to finish my wrapping so i am all ready for Christmas, Going to try and go for my third jog of the week this afternoon and then hoping to meet my friend to have our nails done =)

That's fab about the nursery manager hun, it opens another option for you doesn't it :)
Enjoy getting the nails done, mine are awful I keep meaning to sort them out lol xx

That's fab about the nursery manager hun, it opens another option for you doesn't it :) Enjoy getting the nails done, mine are awful I keep meaning to sort them out lol xx

Thank you Hun, It is a huge confidence boost :)

I am going to the bf's work party Friday so hoping to get my nails done for that :)

i have to go out tonight too - 3rd massive night in a row. I've had 13 hours sleep in 3 days! FML

Morning peeps,

Last night was lovely, I wore my monsoon dress that fitted which made me feel good, it is puffball so I didn't feel self conscious about the lumpy bits I still have :)

The bf told me I looked really pretty and that I was a lot calmer and relaxed than when we normally go out which was so nice to hear as I am really trying :)

I chatted to a girl that I see there every year, last year we kept texting and then with everything going on we didn't get to meet up so we have said we will have to meet up this year, I really hope we do as it would be nice to become better friends :)

Food wise I have no idea on calories, I had 1/2 the tomato soup for starter, the turkey dinner for main except the sprouts bleargh and a lemon tart for pudding that I only had a couple of mouthfuls of :)

Sounds like you had a good night - I have just had 2 weeks of eating like that so have to reign it in for a few days now :D I can eat bowls of sprouts - in fact I have had them for the last 3 nights and just peeled loads more for tonight.
Photo of the dress anywhere?

Sounds like Good night! Food sounds lovely too :) are you looking forward to Christmas binks? We're off for Xmas nibbles at a friends house in a min :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sounds like you had a good night - I have just had 2 weeks of eating like that so have to reign it in for a few days now :D I can eat bowls of sprouts - in fact I have had them for the last 3 nights and just peeled loads more for tonight. Photo of the dress anywhere?

I really hate sprouts, which is weird as I normally love bite size foods lol x

Thanks binky , I must say I lol'ed at your "I normally love bite sized things" comment haha :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Don't we all - chocolate - nuts - sweets - crisps - popcorn etc etc :D:D:D

That dress sounds lovely, glad you had a nice time! Hope your cold has cleared up now too! x

That dress sounds lovely, glad you had a nice time! Hope your cold has cleared up now too! x

Thank you, I am pleased I felt confident enough to wear it :)

I still have this silly cold, it has gone to my ears which is very annoying, but I wore my hat to keep them warm today and the bf said I looked cute as the hat has two Pom Pom on like ears he he :)

Thanks binky , I must say I lol'ed at your "I normally love bite sized things" comment haha :) xxxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

He he, but I do get all confused because they look like yummy mini cabbages and then they taste horrible :(

Back