BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

So Saturday me and the bf spent the day together and had an Indian takeaway, I am not normally one to choose Indian, but we are trying new things and I have to say I am glad that I did, I had some vegetable rice with lamb sheesh and chicken tikka, it was all so tasty and not too spicy which I was very relieved about :)

Yesterday the bf went out and I enjoyed a day I my pjs I the sofa as I still feel rubbish and my ears hurt so much :( I ate too many biscuits but it is to be expected with Christmas goodies in the house I suppose lol x

Today I went to physio and got told I am progressing well and that she thought I was coping well with everything going on which was nice of her :) I got lunch on the way home as the bf is working from home today, I had a ham and turkey salad and the bf had a meatball foot long lol x

I fell asleep on the sofa this afternoon but do feel better for it, I am just cooking dinner, we are having Tesco chicken in tomato sauce with daulphonaise potato, am getting hungry as it smells yummy :)

I also found Robert Galbraith's the cuckoos calling in the charity shop today for £3 and a phone case in pound land so am feeling very excited to read my book :)

Tomorrow I need to pack our presents up and pop in to town to get a few bits to take with us, we are lucky that our families are cooking the Christmas and Boxing Day dinners and we travel down to theirs so I need to get a cake, some drinks and snacks to take with us as I hate going anywhere empty handed :)

I am so annoyed at my nose right now, it needs blowing every two seconds which makes my ears hurt even more :(

I have had a shower which has helped a bit and now need to walk to town to get bits and bobs to take to our families, the bf is picking me up which is nice as I feel so poorly, I don't think I would be able to carry it all home x

Well my little peepo's, I am poorly at Christmas, how rubbish, last night I was I so much pain I felt like people were hammering nails into me, I started antibiotics last night as I have a supply at home as when I get an infection it gets bad really fast, rang the doctors this morning and I have sinusitis and ear infection, the antibiotics are starting to kick in so hoping I can enjoy Christmas :)

I am so looking forward to travelling to see my family tomorrow, can't wait to see them all and give them their gifts and have another cuddle from my little nephew he he

Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas tomorrow x x x

Will see you all back here to start losing weight again ;)

Oh dear I hope you start feeling better soon mate xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Hun, taking antibiotics now so I should feel better tomorrow :)

Hope you enjoyed your time away and have a lovely Christmas with your little one x

Hello everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas x x

I had a lovely time, we visited both our families, had yummy Christmas dinners and got spoilt rotten with presents =D

I didn't eat too much and am still only one lb up so feeling good =)

Going to start jogging again this week as feeling better, am also going to be loosely following the slimming world plan to see how i get on =)

Hey binks good to see you back :) glad you had a lovely Xmas , well done for only staying a lb up that's great , I've eaten rubbish for a couple of days but back on it now with good and exercise lol xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm envious that you've only put on a pound, mine is way more than that!

Kind of back on it today but not 100%

Hey binks good to see you back :) glad you had a lovely Xmas , well done for only staying a lb up that's great , I've eaten rubbish for a couple of days but back on it now with good and exercise lol xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com[/QUOTE

Well done for getting back on it Pie, I really want to focus on reaching my goal soon, it feels like it took ages to get half way, don't want it to take that long to get to goal x x

Back