BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I'm envious that you've only put on a pound, mine is way more than that! Kind of back on it today but not 100%

I am pleased as it is not as much to work off again but I think I am just slow to put it on and slow to lose it :/

When do you do your detox x

Detox probably starts when it arrives. Not sure when that will be with christmas post. I think I might start it on Saturday 3rd. It's so tough but really helped get the weight off last time.

Hey binks hope you had the best of Christmases xx

Emptied my inbox hun x

Detox probably starts when it arrives. Not sure when that will be with christmas post. I think I might start it on Saturday 3rd. It's so tough but really helped get the weight off last time.

I am sure you will do it as you are so determined and you got such a good result last time it will motivate you x

How are things with you now that Christmas is almost over and only 1 "heavy" night to go :D OH has taken his Mother back home so I am home alone today and tomorrow. Going to get back on the wagon now as I still have the 2lbs on I gained in German so Linda Sansone will have to come out of the DVD box as my exercise class is closed for another week as is the pool, although a bit too cold for the pool for my liking.

Happy new year binks xx

How are things with you now that Christmas is almost over and only 1 "heavy" night to go :D OH has taken his Mother back home so I am home alone today and tomorrow. Going to get back on the wagon now as I still have the 2lbs on I gained in German so Linda Sansone will have to come out of the DVD box as my exercise class is closed for another week as is the pool, although a bit too cold for the pool for my liking.

Oh my gosh i bet it is very cold and when you come outside as well it really hits you =( how are you getting on with Leslie walks? x

Happy New Year my wonderful peeps....

I am determined to make this year as good as it can be =)

Me and the bf have weighed today and I am 11st 4.8lbs so 2lbs up at the moment and the bf is looking to loose around 2stone so we are determined to get back on it.

Last year I managed to lose a stone, gained my business degree and i got a wonderful little nephew, this year I have made a list of different things i want to achieve from little things like complete the couch to 25K app to bigger things like gain my driving licence, I hope this year will be a productive one and I will let you know as i achieve things on my list =D

A hotel local to me has a pool and a gym and it has an offer this month that there is no membership fee to join, this is normally a hundred pounds which is why i have not been able to join before, so i will be going to sort that out this weekend, once the bf decides if he wants to get a joint membership or not, i am not sure he will and in a way think that would be nice as it would be my thing he he x

I am also looking into joining slimming world, this is a bit more tricky as my shifts are so varied but i am hoping to do it for a couple of months to help give me a boost =)

Happy New Year my wonderful peeps.... I am determined to make this year as good as it can be =) Me and the bf have weighed today and I am 11st 4.8lbs so 2lbs up at the moment and the bf is looking to loose around 2stone so we are determined to get back on it. Last year I managed to lose a stone, gained my business degree and i got a wonderful little nephew, this year I have made a list of different things i want to achieve from little things like complete the couch to 25K app to bigger things like gain my driving licence, I hope this year will be a productive one and I will let you know as i achieve things on my list =D A hotel local to me has a pool and a gym and it has an offer this month that there is no membership fee to join, this is normally a hundred pounds which is why i have not been able to join before, so i will be going to sort that out this weekend, once the bf decides if he wants to get a joint membership or not, i am not sure he will and in a way think that would be nice as it would be my thing he he x I am also looking into joining slimming world, this is a bit more tricky as my shifts are so varied but i am hoping to do it for a couple of months to help give me a boost =)

Happy new year chick!!

Love this, all sounds good to me :) I will be with you every step of the way cheering you on, Yehy go binks, we can do this 2015 is gonna be our year :) xxx

Back