BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Happy new year my lovely, are you starting your detox today eek x x

No pack not arrived - would be ideal if it got here tomorrow but think that's hopeful with christmas post :)

Just going to try and not go too mad today.

Have had a lovely day so far, me and the bf spent the morning together and are going to get ready to go for a walk together in a bit :)

I have had a cup of tea for breakfast and then cooked us scrambled egg and bacon with the fat cut off for lunch :)

I will be taking pictures again but forgot this morning, yesterday I finally managed to cook an omelette without the bf's help :D we had bacon, cheese and onion omelet with salad :)

Attachments

• image-1762009757.jpg
    image-1762009757.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 30
Food Diary Day 1-

Breakfast - cup of tea 46 cal

Lunch - 3x bacon slice no fat, scrambled egg made with two eggs and semi-skimmed milk 296 cal

Dinner - chicken with tikka spice with parsnip, carrots, onion and green beans roasted with fry light spray and garlic 382 cal

Snacks - 1/2 banana, baby bel and hula hoops 223 cal

Total - 947 cal

Exercise - walking six miles with the bf through fields burning 467 cal

Attachments

• image-258690570.jpg
    image-258690570.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
hi BinkyBonk. ..here to sub...happy new year :-D

Saw you had put the cals on your diary - thought you were starting SW yesterday?

Food Diary Day 2-

Breakfast - 1 litre no added sugar vimto 8 cal

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese, slice of ham, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper with tbsp lighter than light mayo 295 cal

Dinner - vegetable haggis with carrot, parsnip, onion in fry light roasted, chicken gravy 461 cal

Snacks - S&V walkers, Lindt choc x3, cracker and pate 533 cal

Total - 1,297 calories

I did the 1 mile Leslie walk this morning burning burning 165 cal

i had a nice day visiting family in Bristol today, just sitting down and watching Miss Congeniality :)

Attachments

• image-2740020314.jpg
    image-2740020314.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Food Diary Day 2- Breakfast - 1 litre no added sugar vimto 8 cal Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese, slice of ham, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper with tbsp lighter than light mayo 295 cal Dinner - vegetable haggis with carrot, parsnip, onion in fry light roasted, chicken gravy 461 cal Snacks - S&V walkers, Lindt choc x3, cracker and pate 533 cal Total - 1,297 calories I did the 1 mile Leslie walk this morning burning burning 165 cal i had a nice day visiting family in Bristol today, just sitting down and watching Miss Congeniality :)

I watched that last week - very easy to watch!

A good day binks xx

No not yet, I am looking into joining the local group but need to check I can with my shifts as I won't always be able to make it x

I didn't like the "pay even if you don't turn up" idea but suppose they have to make the money every week to pay for the venue. What about on line? Barbette was telling me recently they have some new plans starting next week (I think).

I didn't like the "pay even if you don't turn up" idea but suppose they have to make the money every week to pay for the venue. What about on line? Barbette was telling me recently they have some new plans starting next week (I think).

I dont really think it is about earning money. And you can always put yourself as an shift worker and let you consultant know when you not able to come.
New plans are out, I got my new book last week. Very excited about them. Waiting for tomorrow WI more then I waited for xmas eve :p

Binkey I want to thank you. I always keep forgeting about Lesile walks and seeing you posting about it , made me to have a little walk myself :)
It so quiet at work today and cold, so this little walk warmed me up and I got some more steps forward my daily step goal :)

Food Diary Day 2-

Breakfast - 1 litre no added sugar vimto 8 cal

Lunch - Jacket potato with cheese, slice of ham, lettuce, cucumber, green pepper with tbsp lighter than light mayo 295 cal

Dinner - vegetable haggis with carrot, parsnip, onion in fry light roasted, chicken gravy 461 cal

Snacks - S&V walkers, Lindt choc x3, cracker and pate 533 cal

Total - 1,297 calories

I did the 1 mile Leslie walk this morning burning burning 165 cal

i had a nice day visiting family in Bristol today, just sitting down and watching Miss Congeniality :)

Can I ask you where you got the figure from for the 1 mile walk - I went onto the website when I first started doing them and it says approx 100 per mile.- it is a little more if you use the boosters like the hand and ankle weights etc.
Calorie burn per Mile? | Walk at Home

I didn't know I had to pay if I couldn't go hmmm, I will have to ring and find out, I thought about online but my friend does it and says it is not very motivating but she likes the idea of going to a group with me, I am hoping it will motivate me more x

I think this month is the time to join as they have changed there plan and will explain it all :)

I dont really think it is about earning money. And you can always put yourself as an shift worker and let you consultant know when you not able to come. New plans are out, I got my new book last week. Very excited about them. Waiting for tomorrow WI more then I waited for xmas eve :p Binkey I want to thank you. I always keep forgeting about Lesile walks and seeing you posting about it , made me to have a little walk myself :) It so quiet at work today and cold, so this little walk warmed me up and I got some more steps forward my daily step goal :)

Do you have to pay on weeks you can't make it moo? X

That sounds exciting a new plan, I bet it is nice to change it up a bit after doing it a while :)

Well done, I love the Leslie walks, it goes so fast and I can watch TV at the same time :)

Back