BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

SW Thursday (Day 15)-

B- Cup of tea (1 syn)
L- Carrot and cucumber sticks, pickled onions with pastrami slice x 3 and ham slice x 2
D- Subway ham salad (HeA) (4 Syn)
P- muller and meringue (2.5 syn)
Snack- Alpen light x2 (HeB), popcorn (2.5 Syn), Baby bel light (2 Syn)

Total- 12 Syns, HeA&B, 5 of five a day

Hi BinkyBonk - I'm still here but I've been in bed last few days with a cold. Woe is me!
x

SW Friday (Day 16)-

B- Cup of tea (1 Syn) An apple and a banana
L- Ham subway salad with light mayo (HeA) and a muller
Snack- 2 x Alpen light (HeB) and a cup of tea (3 Syn)
D- Pastrami, beef with carrot and cucumber sticks and a highlight hot chocolate orange (2 Syn)
Snack- popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Total- 8.5 Syn, He A&B, 5 of five a day.

Attachments

• image-2193493454.jpg
    image-2193493454.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image-156613760.jpg
    image-156613760.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Mmmm food looks yummy, haven't had a Subway salad in so long!
You up to anything nice this weekend? X

Thanks, i love the subway salads and it was convenient to pick them up on my long shift =)

I have cleaned the whole flat today and made a batch of cottage pie with swede and carrot mash and a batch of lamb stew with lots of tomatoes, peppers and onions =) i spent time with the bf and now watching netflix =) Tomorrow we are meeting our friends and going for a carvery, i am going to have meat and lots of vegetables as i don't want to go off plan =)

How about you Tink, doing anything nice this weekend? x

SW Saturday (Day 17)-

B- Bacon x 3, Scrambled egg x 2 and plum tomatoes
L- Beef slice x 2, 3 x baby bel light, carrot and cucumber sticks, pickled onions Snack- Apple, pear and 2x alpen light bars
D- Lamb stew- lamb, tomatoes, peppers, onion, passata Snack- popcorn (5 Syn) highlight chocolate orange (2 Syn)

Total- 7 Syns, He A&B, 7 of five a day

Attachments

• image-1654901487.jpg
    image-1654901487.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image-2548345758.jpg
    image-2548345758.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 26
  • image-2336792461.jpg
    image-2336792461.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1542949318.jpg
    image-1542949318.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Just caught up with your diary, the food is looking awesome!! Well done so much on eating all the fruit and veg I know it's not always easy for you like me to have all the diff fruits and vegs :) and Yehy for the jeans and being in the 10s that is awesome! Xx

Just caught up with your diary, the food is looking awesome!! Well done so much on eating all the fruit and veg I know it's not always easy for you like me to have all the diff fruits and vegs :) and Yehy for the jeans and being in the 10s that is awesome! Xx

Hi Waffle *waves* i just wrote on your wall =)

I am getting to the point where i look forward to having my fruit every morning and i never thought i would be saying that three weeks ago, it does occasionally hurt my stomach because of the IBS but it is getting easier =) All i can say is persevere over the next couple of weeks and you will feel so much better for it x

I knowwww, after being stuck at low elevens for ages, i am now in the tens get me lol, I am starting to realize that it really is about what i eat, by having lots of fruit and veg and limited naughty foods i feel much better and am losing weight he he x

Morning peeps,

I have had a sneaky weigh this morning and am down to 10st 9.4lbs which is another lb down, only 1/2 way through the week so hoping I can get another 1lb off by Wdnesday :D

Today we are going for a carvery with our friends, I am a bit nervous about avoiding the roast potatoes but am doing so well I think I will manage it, plus the carrots are the best bit for me anyway, so the plan is to have the meat and then lots if vegetables and maybe a couple of little roast potatoes if I can't resist x

We are going to walk to and from the pub carvery instead of driving so that will be about 10,000 steps, I am hoping to convince the bf to do the walk through the fields which is six miles this morning but not sure he will want to as well as walking later.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

SW Sunday (Day 18)-

B- Pear, muller and 2x Alpen light bars (HeB)
L- Pub Carvery- Beef slice x 3 no fat, lots of carrots and green beans with a few roast parsnips and potatoes with Gravy
Snack- 1/2 flurry
D- 2 x baby bel light with lots of cucumber sticks (HeA)

Total- 21 Syn, He A&B, 6 of five a day

Good morning everyone,

I weighed this morning and am the same as yesterday, i am pleased as my carvery yesterday would have been 15 Syns, I was still good and had no Yorkshire, sausage or stuffing and filled up on the vegetables =) I ended up having half a flurry with the bf and our friends, however still proud of myself as they all had burgers and fries, I did end up having a stomach ache all night though so hoping that will put me off completely next time =)

Good morning everyone, I weighed this morning and am the same as yesterday, i am pleased as my carvery yesterday would have been 15 Syns, I was still good and had no Yorkshire, sausage or stuffing and filled up on the vegetables =) I ended up having half a flurry with the bf and our friends, however still proud of myself as they all had burgers and fries, I did end up having a stomach ache all night though so hoping that will put me off completely next time =)

Very very well done xx

Back