BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Good morning everyone,

I weighed this morning and am the same as yesterday, i am pleased as my carvery yesterday would have been 15 Syns, I was still good and had no Yorkshire, sausage or stuffing and filled up on the vegetables =) I ended up having half a flurry with the bf and our friends, however still proud of myself as they all had burgers and fries, I did end up having a stomach ache all night though so hoping that will put me off completely next time =)

Well done Binky x

Okay i have a silly cold today and i am so hungry boo, I have already had apple, pear, banana and 2 x Alpen light bars, cottage pie, carrot and cucumber sticks with one baby bel light and a rice cake with cadbury highlight ( i am trying the strawberry one he he). Thinking maybe i need a sleep as feeling tired and run down x

Okay i have a silly cold today and i am so hungry boo, I have already had apple, pear, banana and 2 x Alpen light bars, cottage pie, carrot and cucumber sticks with one baby bel light and a rice cake with cadbury highlight ( i am trying the strawberry one he he). Thinking maybe i need a sleep as feeling tired and run down x

Oh no, hope you feel better soon. What you having for tea tonight? Maybe some SW friendly comfort food would help, maybe sausage and mash? or a Chinese? Chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice is 7.5 syns and really hits the spot :) x

SW Monday (Day 19)-

B- Pear, Apple, Banana and 2 x Alpen light and baby bel light (2 Syn) (HeB)
L- Cottage Pie- Quorn mince, onion, broccoli, peas and gravy with swede and carrot mash
Snack- Popcorn, Rice cake and Highlight (9 Syn) D- Lamb stew- lamb, tomato, onion, peppers, passata and grated cheese (HeA)
P- Mullerlight and melon
Snack- Bacon, scrambled egg and baked beans, popcorn (2.5 Syn)

Total- 13.5 Syn, He A&B, 10 of five a day

Attachments

• image-3986566626.jpg
    image-3986566626.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1380436296.jpg
    image-1380436296.jpg
    468.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image-87390984.jpg
    image-87390984.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Agggghhhh i am still hungry, how is that possible?! I am all snuffly and i want a kit kat so baddddd, it would mean going over my syns though, so trying not to have one, just asked the bf and he said not to have one but then proceeded to say how tasty they are and that they melt in the mouth, he is mean lol

ohhh... That's so unfair! !!!

Maybe split one with him to limit the damage?

This is why I always have highlights in the cupboard as they are perfect to satisfy a chocolate crave!

If you went over today could you balance it out by staying under tomorrow? x

ohhh... That's so unfair! !!!

Maybe split one with him to limit the damage?

This is why I always have highlights in the cupboard as they are perfect to satisfy a chocolate crave!

If you went over today could you balance it out by staying under tomorrow? x

He has already had one, i could just have half but i am going to just not have one as the craving has passed thank goodness, i have highlights in the house and they usually work but i just didn't fancy one of those at the mo x

I am not sure if that is how it works? hoping someone on SW can let me know if i can do that x

I have seen that some people count there syns weekly but I don't know how that affects losses?

Well done for saying no. ... You have more willpower than me x

You're doing so well binks you should be proud of yourself , I bet you will have a good loss tomorrow :) xxxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi pie, how are you doing? X

I am not sure I will get to weigh in tomorrow as I am working so it is going to be a struggle to get there, I have weighed this morning though and am 10st 9lbs so I have lost about 1.5lbs bringing the total to 10.5lbs so far, which I am pleased with :)

Morning everyone, I have woken up full of cold and with a headache, did think I was feeling unwell yesterday :(

So my plan for today is to relax as much as possible, I have my food shop coming at lunchtime and have to go to the post office at some point but other than that I will be enjoying my bed today :)

Aww I hate when work gets in the way of weighing in. Is there another class you could go to? Make sure if you can't make it you let your leader know so you don't get charged! Enjoy your relaxing day and hope you feel better soon xx

It is only because i work shifts that I will occasionally miss one, I have text her and she said it is fine, the only other one I can go to is Thursday morning which I might do if I can't go tomorrow night x

Thank you Hun, I hope resting will make it go away :)

Back