BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Binks I can cheer you right up about your food consumption. Here is what I had on Saturday: Protein shake Eggs on toast Cereal Fruit By 6pm was on about 800 calories and had done about 600 calories exercise so not too bad. Then I went out..... 3/4 bottle Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 3 deep fried Brie bites dipped in Mayo and chutney Half a Greek feta salad Medium bbq chicken pizza Marvellous cadburys bar 1.5 of them 2 cadburys caramel eggs 4 hot cross buns Bowl of cereal Half a bag of twirl bites Cheese sandwich Packet of crisps 8 digestive biscuits Apple Half a tub of Haagen Daaz cheesecake ice cream Heavy sigh

***** cat how can you eat this and be so thin?! Then again you are an exercise demon!! You are amazing o think it's great x

***** cat how can you eat this and be so thin?! Then again you are an exercise demon!! You are amazing o think it's great x

Because I'll then do 4 days of negative calories !! (Exercise more than I've eaten!)

It is such ridiculous behaviour :-(

Because I'll then do 4 days of negative calories !! (Exercise more than I've eaten!) It is such ridiculous behaviour :-(

Aww it isn't, if that's what works for you to keep the weight off then that's what works, we are all different, you like food but your fab at exercising and being good too there is nothing ridiculous about it.... I mean look at you!! Wow! If it works so what if u have piggin out days, if I could eat what u ate sat and look like you then I wouldn't worry wether it's ridiculous or not! As long as you don't mind the exercising BUT if you hate the whole rest of the week because of the one day of heaven though then maybe it's not so good... X

I love exercising now - it's part of my life and makes me feel good. It's not just the fact it burns calories so I can eat more, it's the changes in my body - my stomach and arms for example. When I was this weight years ago my body was totally totally different.

But those binges are too much. Nothing wrong with a take away and dessert and even a cake. But there is no need to eat that much. And it's why last year I only lost 5lbs a month even with all that exercise.

I am determined to improve that this year. Determined!!!

Yesterday was my first day off plan and I am pleased it is over as the more I ate the more I felt hungry :(

This morning I have slept and drank 1litre of no added sugar squash and now feel a bit more with it this morning so hoping to get back on it.

I am going to try and eat some fruit for breakfast in a minute and then have pate on toast as I really enjoyed that yesterday, think I am going to do pesto pasta for dinner tonight as it is quick and easy and I do not feel able to cook a full meal tonight.

The rest of the day will probably involve sleeping and watching Netflix x

Oh no the chocolate has found me again... Feeling fat :(

Oh bless you, don't worry! It's so hard when your feeling crap isn't it! Xx

Oh bless you, don't worry! It's so hard when your feeling crap isn't it! Xx

I managed the first two days, but the last two have been so hard, feel so rubbish and sleepy :(

It has taken me ages to clean the bedroom and bathroom, I have managed to do the washing but the washing up is still looking at me... Rubbish x

2 days out of 365 where you are feeling like crap are nothing!!!!!

No guilt darling girl, you'll be back on it in no time xx

2 days out of 365 where you are feeling like crap are nothing!!!!! No guilt darling girl, you'll be back on it in no time xx

Thank you my lovely x

I am so tired but can not sleep which is very frustrating so I am currently munching on alpen light bars :/

Hopefully you'll feel better today. I've had a brutal week, unreal markets. Can't wait for the weekend - standard Saturday afternoon on couch before 3 manic weekends.

Hope today is a better day for you hun xx

Thanks Sparkles, I still feel rubbish so not sure how good I will be again today, I have written a food plan last night for next week and will definitely be back on it by Monday as i don't want to undo my hard work, the bf will be back on it on Monday too as they didn't have a microwave in his new office this week so he has been buying lunch each day.

Hope you feel better soon, crap days are just that, crap! Plenty of rest, fluids and stay warm :) x

Thank you Ali, I am starting to feel a bit better, I am rubbish at resting though so have just cleaned my entire kitchen from top to bottom, hoovered everywhere, cleaned the hallway and front door, cleaned and sorted the lounge and changed the bed. I am now very tired, going to have a nice long shower and then put pjs on and spend the evening on the sofa :)

Back