BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

How you doing today hun ? Hope you feeling better and smiling =)

I am feeling a lot better thank you moo, I am still all sniffly but not feeling weak dizzy etc which is nice :)

I will indeed keep smiling, I have lots going on moo and you always remind me to look at the positives, thanks moo x

I slept in my bed last night as I was starting to feel better and I am glad i did as I feel much more human now :)

The bf said I look skinny this morning which was lovely to hear, I am feeling much happier and a bit healthier today phew x

I am back on SW plan today and have started my day with a bowl of melon and apple, I literally just ate my last piece of fruit so me and the bf are going to walk into town in a bit to buy more fruit and SW supplies :)

I am making HeB biscuits today, they are currently baking, looking forward to these :D

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better hun xx

I slept in my bed last night as I was starting to feel better and I am glad i did as I feel much more human now :)

The bf said I look skinny this morning which was lovely to hear, I am feeling much happier and a bit healthier today phew x

I am back on SW plan today and have started my day with a bowl of melon and apple, I literally just ate my last piece of fruit so me and the bf are going to walk into town in a bit to buy more fruit and SW supplies :)

I am making HeB biscuits today, they are currently baking, looking forward to these :D

Glad you're on the mend :) aww how sweet of your bf! Always good when they make a comment like that!

Have a fab day, sounds like you're set for it :) x

Glad you're on the mend :) aww how sweet of your bf! Always good when they make a comment like that! Have a fab day, sounds like you're set for it :) x

I know it was lovely of him :)

Thank you, I am looking forward to a day with the bf :)

We just had the HeB biscuits and they are really tasty, think I will try to make these a couple of times a week to save money on alpen bars :)

I just forwarded a recipe for strawberry mousse to you that I had from years ago. ... It's really yummy, I might have to make some myself! !!

Me and the bf took our parcels to the post office and I bought him a costa coffee while I went shopping...

I thought the fruit and veg shop would be cheaper but it was £3.70 for four apples, four pears and a parsnip, I think that is a lot and I could of paid £2.50 at Tesco for far more of each :(

We popped into Waitrose and they had Quorn mince reduced to 75p so I bought five and have put them in the freezer and they had the bf's favourite meal (macaroni cheese with bacon pieces and croutons) reduced to £4 so I said we could have it tonight but we HAVE to get properly back on plan Monday :)

I found a book I have been wanting to read in Tesco today for £3 which is very exciting, it is The Silkworm by Robert Galbrieth, I just need to finish reading private India and the hundred year old man first lol x

I am on my last two loads of washing and then will of finished all my cleaning, feeling happy peeps x x

My friend has downloaded gone girl and I will prob go for a beef curry with mushrooms!! All very naughty but I have been looking forward to it all week! :D

We are being naughty too he he, we have been doing so well that we deserve it Sparkles x I don't think I have watched that but it is meant to be good :)

Last edited:
Back