BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I find fruit and vegetables too expensive in shops. Thats why we go to market and get all fresh stuff from there. Pound for a bowl is nothing and when we go before they close up its usually two bowls for 1,5£. Never had so much fresh stuff before. I love how little money you can spend on food if you plan right and cook yourself. Being a chef ofc helps too :p

I find fruit and vegetables too expensive in shops. Thats why we go to market and get all fresh stuff from there. Pound for a bowl is nothing and when we go before they close up its usually two bowls for 1,5£. Never had so much fresh stuff before. I love how little money you can spend on food if you plan right and cook yourself. Being a chef ofc helps too :p

Might give you a slight advantage lol x

We don't have a market near us unfortunately as I would love to do that, food is just so expensive for everything :( they have a good one in Frome that does that but it is quite far from us, so for now I will have to stick to tesco :/

I'm the same its 20 miles to the closest market and parking is a biatch! We have local fruit shops here that are pretty cheap but the one where I work is a rip off so I know what you mean! I'm glad your taking it easy this weekend but I know you will be back on it mon, proud of you :) your doing great x

Glad you're feeling better Binky! We have a few markets near us but I like my fruit/veg to have a date on and they don't tend too :( I'm very fussy lol x

Glad you're feeling better Binky! We have a few markets near us but I like my fruit/veg to have a date on and they don't tend too :( I'm very fussy lol x

Haha im the same and even if it looks ok I won't eat it if its past the date, throw so much out! Xx

I'm the same its 20 miles to the closest market and parking is a biatch! We have local fruit shops here that are pretty cheap but the one where I work is a rip off so I know what you mean! I'm glad your taking it easy this weekend but I know you will be back on it mon, proud of you :) your doing great x

It is frustrating isn't it x

I am enjoying this weekend then going to get back on it Monday, looking forward to my fruit and veg so much and I am only working one day so lots of cooking time for me and I have made a food plan for the week :D

Thank you, I was so pleased how far I managed to come in three weeks, hoping the next three weeks are as good :)

Thank you my lovely, I know what you mean, I wondered how they know what is okay or not without labels, I just thought I would try it as I thought it would be cheaper... Apparently not x

Haha im the same and even if it looks ok I won't eat it if its past the date, throw so much out! Xx

I am like that with everything in my fridge. It drives the bf crazy but I am pleased to say since doing SW and planning my waste is very little now :)

Girls you can just use common sense :) I rarely bin anything. Even if its out of date. You can see, smell and taste if the food is off or not. Fact is that all foods MUST be eatable after out of date at least 2 more days. Plus some foods are best before - meaning when the date is passes food still is good to eat but not so fresh anymore.

Other hand if you feel better not using food that is out of date, dont :)

We have saying " no one have died from **** ( bad food) and if they have it was wrong kind of **** ( bad food) "

:) life is beautiful , so let us smile and do our best to survive this crazy world

Girls you can just use common sense :) I rarely bin anything. Even if its out of date. You can see, smell and taste if the food is off or not. Fact is that all foods MUST be eatable after out of date at least 2 more days. Plus some foods are best before - meaning when the date is passes food still is good to eat but not so fresh anymore. Other hand if you feel better not using food that is out of date, dont :) We have saying " no one have died from **** ( bad food) and if they have it was wrong kind of **** ( bad food) " :) life is beautiful , so let us smile and do our best to survive this crazy world

I am a worrier moo, is it honestly true it will look Manky if it is bad or carrots, broccoli, grapes etc? I just don't trust my own judgement especially if it's for Maisie and it's something I don't eat, ie. Yest I peeled a Kiwi and it was kinda dark n squishy in patches so I binned it, but I don't eat kiwi myself so no idea if it's meant to be like that or not lol x

Girls you can just use common sense :) I rarely bin anything. Even if its out of date. You can see, smell and taste if the food is off or not. Fact is that all foods MUST be eatable after out of date at least 2 more days. Plus some foods are best before - meaning when the date is passes food still is good to eat but not so fresh anymore. Other hand if you feel better not using food that is out of date, dont :) We have saying " no one have died from **** ( bad food) and if they have it was wrong kind of **** ( bad food) " :) life is beautiful , so let us smile and do our best to survive this crazy world

I know what you are saying moo, I am being very careful with food as we do hate waste, also with money being very tight right now I am doing my best to plan well and make healthy affordable meals x

I was going to sign up for a hotel gym/swim membership but I just can't afford it at the minute so as of Monday I will be doing Leslie walks at home and starting the couch to 5k running app instead as they are both free :)

Thank you that recipe looks yummy, where can I get jelly crystals? Are they in supermarkets? X

it's just packet jelly. .. The sugar free stuff.... It will be in the aisle with jelly, custard, tinned puddings etc x

Morning everyone, I keep having horrible nightmares which mean i am waking up feeling tired and upset, not a nice start, but made better by cuddles from the bf saying everything will be okay x

Think I am going to make us a cooked breakfast in a minute then get ready to go for a carvery with our friends :)

Morning peeps, We have to go to the dentist in a minute, I always get really nervous before the dentist :(

OoOh me too good luck xxx

So the dentist check up was fine, no problems :)

I walked the bf to the train station then met my friend for a costa, think I deserved the treat and it was only a one off :)

I walked home and walked through my garden and was frustrated at how bad it looks, so I dragged the garden bin to the back garden and picked up all the random sticks, then completely blitzed the vegetable box making it ready for spring :) I then started talking our hedge... It is eight feet high and runs the entire length of our garden, I managed to cut back about a third of it which I am very proud of :D also feeling good from the physical exercise of tackling the hedge with shears! X

Am now sorting out the front room and watching Big Bang theory :)

Food wise not great today, got back in the habit of snacking unfortunately, hoping to get it back under control tomorrow x

Heck, you've been on a mission tackling all that, especially after the dentist! I daresay you'll have needed the extra few cals from snacking, surprising how physical gardening can be. Enjoy Big Bang, I love that programme :) x

Back