BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Heck, you've been on a mission tackling all that, especially after the dentist! I daresay you'll have needed the extra few cals from snacking, surprising how physical gardening can be. Enjoy Big Bang, I love that programme :) x

Hmmm hopefully they will be forgiven then, I am just doing a food shop to be delivered tomorrow to get me back on the SW plan =)

I looooove big bang too =D

I went into Waitrose and they had chicken with shallots and garlic reduced to £1.19 so decided to change our dinner and got one of those instead and one for the freezer. The chicken was really nice i added lots of carrots, onions and chicken stock and then popped it in the oven and it was really tasty, i decided to do mustard cheese mash with it and the bf said it was a weird combo and that he would of preferred to have just had potato in the dish as well =/

I have cooked cottage pie and put the leftover mustard mash with it for tomorrows lunch and made overnight oats with berries for the bf's breakfast tomorrow =)

Am just doing an online food shop to get back on plan properly tomorrow, why is food shopping so expensive? =(

I am looking forward to getting into bed and listening to music in a minute, tomorrow the bf's sister is coming in the morning to take me out in the car so i can practice more but i am honestly terrified, i have no idea if i am going to be able to do it, i am so worried that i will screw up or that i will get all upset in front of her and embarrass myself but i really need to practice so going to have to try and push through..... I saw another support worker job local to me last night and got really sad as the only reason i am not in that role is because i cannot drive, so am going to try and remember that tomorrow when she gets here x

Morning peeps, I am looking forward to my shopping arriving today so I can get back on Plan :)

I always feel really motivated if I change my plan or have been off it for a few days!

hope you have lots of yummy meals planned x

You'll have to be designated driver on a couple of nights out when you have passed x

Back