BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I have raw carrot and celery when I feel hungry - usually with chilli sauce on them. Yesterday I had quite a few sticks as I seemed to have a "hungry" day but had to be good to counteract the rubbish I have eaten over the last few days.:eek:

I have raw carrot and celery when I feel hungry - usually with chilli sauce on them. Yesterday I had quite a few sticks as I seemed to have a "hungry" day but had to be good to counteract the rubbish I have eaten over the last few days.:eek:

i love carrots, i literally eat them all the time =)

Yesterday work was very tiring and then my friend picked me up and we went for a lovely meal at a little pub in a small village, We both had lasagne, chips and salad and a pudding which was all very tasty but i literally dread to think of the calories we consumed =O

We have agreed to do SW together as i really need some help and am struggling to get back on it so bad =(

Today i have drawn a fresh line, i have only had bacon, eggs and baked beans for breakfast =)

I am going to have a jacket potato in a little while with an inspiration fish and veg =)

I am also doing a food shop to get lots of SW food as i think that has been part of the problem at the minute, not having free foods in the house to munch on.

I have booked a Spa evening at Centre Parcs for me and the bf next week and am so excited, looking forward to spending some quality time together x

Go on binks! All about March baby xx

Wednesday 25th Feb-

B- 1 litre of no added sugar squash

L- Bacon x 4, egg x2, baked beans and tomato sauce (1 syn)

D- Jacket potato, butter (2 syn) and cheese (HeA), inspiration fish (4.5 Syn) and sunshine veg, tomato sauce (1 syn)

P- Muller and GF Granola (HeB) Chocolate raisins (5 syn)

Total- 13.5 syn

Today i have been really full and feel happy that i have done the whole day =D

Morning peeps,

I am pleased I managed day one of being back on SW plan, am so pleased, so hoping I manage another good day today :)

I am getting ready to go up to Bristol In a minute to see my family :) not sure what the food plan will be today, I think my sister wants to go to frankie and bennys for lunch, if we do I will have the chicken salad, hoping that won't be too bad? I am going to have a banana and an apple snack bag for breakfast and an omelet for dinner tonight so hoping for another good day :)

Morning peeps,

I am pleased I managed day one of being back on SW plan, am so pleased, so hoping I manage another good day today :)

I am getting ready to go up to Bristol In a minute to see my family :) not sure what the food plan will be today, I think my sister wants to go to frankie and bennys for lunch, if we do I will have the chicken salad, hoping that won't be too bad? I am going to have a banana and an apple snack bag for breakfast and an omelet for dinner tonight so hoping for another good day :)

Sounds like a good plan. If there is any dressing on the salad ask them to put it in a separate dish so you can decide how much to use x

Today was lovely, I caught the train to Bristol, got soaked walking to their house, had cuddles with my nephew while my sister did my moms hair, we didn't go out to eat, I had half a tin of vegetable soup instead, a much better choice :)

When I got the train back I went shopping and bought lots off things then carried them all home, I am so tired, so I had a long bath and watched Netflix and now watching Big Bang before trying to sleep as I am up at 5 tomorrow morning x

Thursday 26th Feb-

B- no added sugar vimto and half a banana cup of tea (3 Syn)

L- 1/2 tin of vegetable soup

D- chicken and sunshine vegetables, three baby bel lights (HeA)

P- Muller and Granola (HeB)

Snack- popcorn (2.5 Syn) 2x alpen light (5 Syn)

Total - 10.5 Syn

Day two on SW plan done :D

Well done binks - awesome effort on the soup x

Back