BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Me too binks. First call with Tokyo at 7am so had to get up 5.40 - last call 7pm with NY. Long long day :-(

Good luck for today Binks! I'm sure you'll smash it! x

Thank you my lovely, I have had a banana and an alpen bar so far, going to have the other bar before I take the little one to music group and then have a subway salad once he has had his lunch :)

The craving for a costa is so bad though as it is cold, determined not to do it though x

It is lovely to see the sunshine out and hear all the birds while we have a little play in the park :)

Aww Hun, yours is much more intellectual day than mine though x

Yes but I'm sat on my fat ass in a warm office dreaming about the Caribbean. You're running around! I think you have it tougher

Yes but I'm sat on my fat ass in a warm office dreaming about the Caribbean. You're running around! I think you have it tougher

I am running around lots today but it is nice to be busy :) I did see a holiday in the window and wish I could afford to go abroad as me and the bf haven't been together before :( in over six years :(

I had a lovely day today, we went to music group and had lunch, played in the park and then went to the library, went to play in the park after school, tea, bath and bed :)

I met the bf when I finished work and we walked home together, we now have a week off yey :) we have been naughty though and ordered a dominos oooops x

Sat here wondering whether I should feel guilty for the dominos or not, I am struggling to because it is our holiday and I have been good but I feel bad because I moan all the time that I want to be thin *sigh*

I had two slices of chicken bacon rasher pizza with no crust, three chicken strippers, a handful of wedges and two cookies :O

Should I feel like i let myself down peeps???? X

Sat here wondering whether I should feel guilty for the dominos or not, I am struggling to because it is our holiday and I have been good but I feel bad because I moan all the time that I want to be thin *sigh* I had two slices of chicken bacon rasher pizza with no crust, three chicken strippers, a handful of wedges and two cookies :O Should I feel like i let myself down peeps???? X

Nope. You're doing slimming world because it's teaching you about the foods that are great and the foods that add zero value apart from calories. This is a way of thinking for the rest of your life.

You need to be able to have pizza once in a while, savour every mouthful, and not feel bad. Because then you become like me and binge on it.

Ok it might take you an extra 2 days to get to target. So what? :)

When you get to target and maintain you'll have the odd week where you put on a pound from partying, holiday Christmas, whatever. Just eat good food straight after.

Enjoy your holiday darling girl. You didn't go mad, stayed in control and made a considered choice. You can't ask for more than that xx

Sat here wondering whether I should feel guilty for the dominos or not, I am struggling to because it is our holiday and I have been good but I feel bad because I moan all the time that I want to be thin *sigh*

I had two slices of chicken bacon rasher pizza with no crust, three chicken strippers, a handful of wedges and two cookies :O

Should I feel like i let myself down peeps???? X

Look at your BMI which is 23.3 which is in the recommended zone for your height so why should you feel guilty for having a bit of pizza - it is not like it is way over the top.
Enjoy your holiday - don't go mad, be sensible - most of the time and stop stressing - please :)

I agree with the others, everyone is allowed a treat, the whole point of slimming world is that it's a lifestyle not a diet. ...In the long term you will still allow yourself treats otherwise it will become a chore and that's when people fall off the wagon permanently.

The main thing is to not let the pizza or other naughty foods become a part of your daily eats and still view them as an occasional treat.

Besides, you'll be so active at cp that you'll be burning of plenty of extra cals x

Nope. You're doing slimming world because it's teaching you about the foods that are great and the foods that add zero value apart from calories. This is a way of thinking for the rest of your life. You need to be able to have pizza once in a while, savour every mouthful, and not feel bad. Because then you become like me and binge on it. Ok it might take you an extra 2 days to get to target. So what? :) When you get to target and maintain you'll have the odd week where you put on a pound from partying, holiday Christmas, whatever. Just eat good food straight after. Enjoy your holiday darling girl. You didn't go mad, stayed in control and made a considered choice. You can't ask for more than that xx

Thank you my lovely, I am going to enjoy my week on holiday and then going get back on it properly x

Hope you're having fun binks x

Look at your BMI which is 23.3 which is in the recommended zone for your height so why should you feel guilty for having a bit of pizza - it is not like it is way over the top. Enjoy your holiday - don't go mad, be sensible - most of the time and stop stressing - please :)

You are so right my lovely, I am so happy to be in my healthy BMI and I will work on losing more weight when I get back, for now I am just pleased to of lost 1&1/2 stone :)

I agree with the others, everyone is allowed a treat, the whole point of slimming world is that it's a lifestyle not a diet. ...In the long term you will still allow yourself treats otherwise it will become a chore and that's when people fall off the wagon permanently. The main thing is to not let the pizza or other naughty foods become a part of your daily eats and still view them as an occasional treat. Besides, you'll be so active at cp that you'll be burning of plenty of extra cals x

True, I cannot wait to get there now eeek x

This morning I have packed all our things and cleaned the whole flat :) I am just sat catching up on Eastenders and the casual vacancy :)

Tonight we are having a curry meal thing that I bought from Asda as it will be nice not to cook tonight :) I tried to get the slimming world one but they sold out again :(

Tomorrow I am going to clean and wash the car and pack the car up then we will go and get mom and then drive to centre parcs whoop whoop :D

My sister has so much stuff to take for the baby that we need to take mom as there is no room in their car for her lol x

You are so right my lovely, I am so happy to be in my healthy BMI and I will work on losing more weight when I get back, for now I am just pleased to of lost 1&1/2 stone :)

So much Binky = 18.2 stone ---- or is th Kgs. or 1lbs ?

Back