BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

My sister loves dettol products, she has recently discovered their body soap and now loves that she is as clean as her work tops lol x

I just love organised open spaces, I love symmetry, I hate wearing more than two colours in an outfit at a time, I struggle with small crafty shops as I literally have no idea where to look first. I think everything has a place and if you don't use something in a whole year throw or give it away. This is funny because the bf thinks everything can be used for something, so when I go through everything he literally takes it all out the throw pile and puts it in the keep pile ( I don't throw away anything we need or can use ) but when I am cleaning out the pen box and testing all the pens throwing away the ones that don't work and he says double check, I am literally like its a bloody biro and we have so many they have a box so that one pen can go lol x

Sorry to hear you're not well today - hope you have a speedy recovery!

That's a really good rule re chuck or rehome something if you've not used it for a year... I have far too many clothes that dont fit and have already sold lots of the decent branded ones on ebay but definitely need a major overhaul!

Spring is approaching so it's almost time for car boot season to recommence- we already have a pile of stuff in our garage ready for the first car boot sale!

I have managed to sleep so that has made me feel better and my back isn't hurting now it's resting so will wait on the doctors as the NHS website says do light activity and then carry on as much as possible, I wouldn't want stronger painkillers unless the pain gets really bad, it was funny answering the door to my postman in my pjs though to get my parcel.

I have ordered a perfect pedicure system that has a little machine and pads to shift, smooth and buff my feet as I want my feet foot ready for sandal season lol x

I use expensive hand soap that's french from tkmaxx *blush* because all other soaps even dove makes my hands really dry (probably because I wash them a million times a day) and I use e45 hand cream, and they are still dry argh! Bless you hun having to phone in sick always makes me feel troubled and guilty but sometimes you just can't go to work in the kind of state you are in, especially doing lifting with children all day, it's hard enough on your back as it is and you don't want to make it any worse, are you gonna go to the drs and get it checked out? Xx

I have that problem as I wash my hands all the time, I currently have sanctuary, Nivea and loccitane hand creams in my bag at the minute and really want the body shop almond one when I need a new one :)

What a load of sh1t that woman's story is lol, I bet she wasn't a scruffy bugger before she had kids, a floordrobe is my worst nightmare. In fact I was thinking binks you said about your bf throwing his clothes of the floor? Could you get one of them over the door hangers so he can hang his clothes there at night? That's what we do, you could put it on the back of the bathroom door xx

He knows to put them behind the bathroom door but he forgets and if I ask him he genuinely can't see it, I have had a vase of flowers on the kitchen table for four days next to us while we eat dinner and only on the fourth day did he see them and ask where they came from, he sat in the living room the other day and said it looks bigger what did you do, I said stretch the walls out lol and then explained I had took the rug up for a bit and he was like oh yeah lol x

Sorry to hear you're not well today - hope you have a speedy recovery! That's a really good rule re chuck or rehome something if you've not used it for a year... I have far too many clothes that dont fit and have already sold lots of the decent branded ones on ebay but definitely need a major overhaul! Spring is approaching so it's almost time for car boot season to recommence- we already have a pile of stuff in our garage ready for the first car boot sale!

I love going round a car boots on a Sunday morning, it gets us up early, fresh air, walking around, love it :)

Just tried to watch this but it won't play with sound on my phone for some reason, so will watch it on my laptop later, thank you x

I am watching fast and furious six and have just used my pedicure machine, have put lotion on and thick socks he he, have had GF crispbread and light dairylea, pastrami and ham, a bag of popcorn and an apple snack bag, going to take some more ibroprofen and put deep heat on and relax again, feel like such a lazy bum today but needs to be done, I will be going crazy in a few hours but for now I am comfy x

Wow I really want one of them machines, is it good? I used to work for the Bodyshop at home before I had Maisie, I always use the hemp on my feet (well I did when I used to have time) x

Wow I really want one of them machines, is it good? I used to work for the Bodyshop at home before I had Maisie, I always use the hemp on my feet (well I did when I used to have time) x

I will let you know I a week to see if I can see a difference :) I out cream on my feet after I cut my nails each Sunday but compared to putting lotion on my body and face everyday I guess they are a bit neglected x

My sister loves dettol products, she has recently discovered their body soap and now loves that she is as clean as her work tops lol x

I just love organised open spaces, I love symmetry, I hate wearing more than two colours in an outfit at a time, I struggle with small crafty shops as I literally have no idea where to look first. I think everything has a place and if you don't use something in a whole year throw or give it away. This is funny because the bf thinks everything can be used for something, so when I go through everything he literally takes it all out the throw pile and puts it in the keep pile ( I don't throw away anything we need or can use ) but when I am cleaning out the pen box and testing all the pens throwing away the ones that don't work and he says double check, I am literally like its a bloody biro and we have so many they have a box so that one pen can go lol x

Haha at the 'keep pile'.

I probably need to be more like you. I do actually feel calmer when things are tidy!

So this evening I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, so I have applied for a couple of jobs and am thinking about going back to a Nursery for a year until I can drive and apply for outreach family worker jobs, I am hoping to see if I can study while I do it maybe, will keep looking :)

We have been naughty and had a dominos though :/

I've never heard of that job what is it? Mmmm dominoes xx

Back