BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

The ones I have been looking at are working with children's centres supporting families and ensuring they get access to the services they need and liaising with social workers x

Have you thought about doing a social work degree? (even if it's a second degree)- it might open up a few doors.

I have no idea what I'm doing with my life at the moment so I'm just trying to think of options and was looking at NHS funded degrees yesterday.

Have you thought about doing a social work degree? (even if it's a second degree)- it might open up a few doors. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life at the moment so I'm just trying to think of options and was looking at NHS funded degrees yesterday.

Hey Bella sorry to neb in but I was thinking of doing the social worker degree (I have a sociology degree already) have no idea about the funding etc though... Help lol x

Woke up and showered, love my new shampoo and conditioner my sister got me and my skin is really liking me putting cream on everyday, I still have Nivea in shower lotion if I am limited on time :) my feet are really smooth today after using my pedicure system yesterday, will be doing it again later :)

I have managed to clean this morning, bathroom, bedroom and lounge are all clean, I have still got a few plates to wash in the kitchen, need to Hoover throughout and need to work out how I am going to manage to change my super-king bed with a bad back? Am thinking I will strip and wash it but might ask the bf to re-make the duvet, how sad is it to not be able to shake your own duvet :(

I finished reading Danielle steels happy birthday book and am starting Robert Galbrieth the silkworm today :)

Am feeling very tired now though so may end up falling asleep for a bit x

Woke up and showered, love my new shampoo and conditioner my sister got me and my skin is really liking me putting cream on everyday, I still have Nivea in shower lotion if I am limited on time :) my feet are really smooth today after using my pedicure system yesterday, will be doing it again later :) I have managed to clean this morning, bathroom, bedroom and lounge are all clean, I have still got a few plates to wash in the kitchen, need to Hoover throughout and need to work out how I am going to manage to change my super-king bed with a bad back? Am thinking I will strip and wash it but might ask the bf to re-make the duvet, how sad is it to not be able to shake your own duvet :( I finished reading Danielle steels happy birthday book and am starting Robert Galbrieth the silkworm today :) Am feeling very tired now though so may end up falling asleep for a bit x

Hey hun, what moisturiser are you using? I really need to start doing it everyday! You have inspired me so much lately to get back to the old me with the cleaning and stuff... I am totally transforming my life, I have written a list of all my cleaning tasks for each room so I can check on it what needs doing, I have decided to start trying to put Maisie in her bed for her afternoon nap so that I don't have to sneak around too! Got loads of cleaning done in the last few days :D

Well done on your cleaning, just think of the getting bf to help with the duvet as training for if u ever have a baby, trust me at 34 weeks plus pregnant you can't even put your own socks on, now that is sad haha!

Hmm I might download a book to read on my kindle so that once I have done all my cleanings if I have a spare 5 mins I can read :)

Is your back feeling any better today? Are you at work today? Xx

Hey hun, what moisturiser are you using? I really need to start doing it everyday! You have inspired me so much lately to get back to the old me with the cleaning and stuff... I am totally transforming my life, I have written a list of all my cleaning tasks for each room so I can check on it what needs doing, I have decided to start trying to put Maisie in her bed for her afternoon nap so that I don't have to sneak around too! Got loads of cleaning done in the last few days :D Well done on your cleaning, just think of the getting bf to help with the duvet as training for if u ever have a baby, trust me at 34 weeks plus pregnant you can't even put your own socks on, now that is sad haha! Hmm I might download a book to read on my kindle so that once I have done all my cleanings if I have a spare 5 mins I can read :) Is your back feeling any better today? Are you at work today? Xx

At the moment I am using an amazing Dove cream, I put it on over three hours ago and can still feel it on my skin but not in a greasy way, once a week I use bio oil before bed as i do find that greasy but such a good feeling for my skin in the morning :)

Aww I am glad if you are feeling better for it? :)

Getting her in that routine will be so much easier for you, where does she sleep in the day now? X

I am okay when sat resting but not great when doing things but they need to be done so taking it bit by bit. I have stripped the bed and put the first load on (it takes three loads to change our bed). I have done the sheet and pillows, will probably end up doing the duvet in a minute. Lol I bet, the thing is I know I will have to do it all myself even then so it will be flip flops and finding a way of making it myself... I had a shower this morning and there next to our products was a jelly pot lid?! yesterday I made dinner and ran the bf a bath and he took a jelly in with him, I told him to put the pot in the bin when I saw it last night but didn't know the lid was there until this morning :/ I don't think I have to worry about baby bumps for a lot of years yet my lovely the bf is a commitment phone and doesn't want them for a longgggg time. For me I want to buy our house, keep this flat and buy another to rent out and use them to then top up our pensions in forty years, then look at having babies so not for a few years yet x

Attachments

• image-332615301.jpg
    image-332615301.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 33
I love the dove moisturisers. I bought a skin firming one yesterday, put it on this morning and can still feel it now ☺

I love the dove moisturisers. I bought a skin firming one yesterday, put it on this morning and can still feel it now ?

Ooooo what scent is it? I am really enjoying this one as I love Shea butter and vanilla and think it is lovely for winter and I bought it when it was half price :)

Will probably change to a different scent as the sun comes out more, I loved the Garnier mango one last summer and the scent lasted ages which made me happy :) I love the smell of the body shop ones but find the texture a bit thick, might give them another go though this summer x

At the moment I am using an amazing Dove cream, I put it on over three hours ago and can still feel it on my skin but not in a greasy way, once a week I use bio oil before bed as i do find that greasy but such a good feeling for my skin in the morning :) Aww I am glad if you are feeling better for it? :) Getting her in that routine will be so much easier for you, where does she sleep in the day now? X I am okay when sat resting but not great when doing things but they need to be done so taking it bit by bit. I have stripped the bed and put the first load on (it takes three loads to change our bed). I have done the sheet and pillows, will probably end up doing the duvet in a minute. Lol I bet, the thing is I know I will have to do it all myself even then so it will be flip flops and finding a way of making it myself... I had a shower this morning and there next to our products was a jelly pot lid?! yesterday I made dinner and ran the bf a bath and he took a jelly in with him, I told him to put the pot in the bin when I saw it last night but didn't know the lid was there until this morning :/ I don't think I have to worry about baby bumps for a lot of years yet my lovely the bf is a commitment phone and doesn't want them for a longgggg time. For me I want to buy our house, keep this flat and buy another to rent out and use them to then top up our pensions in forty years, then look at having babies so not for a few years yet x

Atm in the day she naps in her pushchair, and I usually have to rock her to sleep, even at nursery they put her in a Bouncer chair!

It is making me feel better thanks :) im starting to love this house again now I can see it with less dirt and clutter (not that is was ever messy or dirty but just the little things I see) plus it means I do more steps!

Haha bless ya your bf would be getting shouted at left right and centre if he lived in my house!
My oh called me hitler the other day because of my 'routine' he called it :/

Wow that sounds like the plan of an ambitious person, I haven't even managed to buy my own house yet lol!

I think I'm gonna get some of the lotion haha im gonna be your twin soon oops :cool:

Atm in the day she naps in her pushchair, and I usually have to rock her to sleep, even at nursery they put her in a Bouncer chair! It is making me feel better thanks :) im starting to love this house again now I can see it with less dirt and clutter (not that is was ever messy or dirty but just the little things I see) plus it means I do more steps! Haha bless ya your bf would be getting shouted at left right and centre if he lived in my house! My oh called me hitler the other day because of my 'routine' he called it :/ Wow that sounds like the plan of an ambitious person, I haven't even managed to buy my own house yet lol! I think I'm gonna get some of the lotion haha im gonna be your twin soon oops :cool:

I would say try her and see if she settles, how old is Maisie now? X

I fall in love with my flat every time it is clean :)

Ha ha he wouldn't cope in most houses as he literally has to do the odd load of washing up if I ask him and drives the car to in front of the house so I can wash and Hoover it and only because I can't do that on my own yet lol x

You will do it soon waffle, it is hard to save enough of a deposit and they now take into account childcare costs, clothing and toys now which makes it hard if you have little ones, it is the same with pets, you have to include food, insurance etc, it is all very detailed now to make sure you can afford the mortgage you are given which is good as it suits your means, but hard if you have set things in mind and can't borrow that much x

Ha ha that's okay, I do recommend the dove one x

Feeling a bit rubbish this evening peeps,

I know I lose really well when I stick to SW but haven't been able to get back on it this week and feeling a bit disappointed in myself for not getting back on it :(

You can do it binks, give yourself a good talking to and get back on plan, we're all here to support you x

Woke up to a phone call telling me mom was going to hospital as she fainted and had a high temperature :( we have spent the day there while they do tests and they said she has an infection but hopefully she will be home tomorrow, it is horrible leaving her there :(

She had to explain how she fainted to the doctor and I had to leave the room as it made me feel faint myself and then I felt useless for being weak :(

Am feeling very deflated and tired but glad to be home on my sofa watching Big Bang, will be able to relax once she is home tomorrow x

Hope she is well enough to come home tomorrow x

Woke up to a phone call telling me mom was going to hospital as she fainted and had a high temperature :( we have spent the day there while they do tests and they said she has an infection but hopefully she will be home tomorrow, it is horrible leaving her there :(

She had to explain how she fainted to the doctor and I had to leave the room as it made me feel faint myself and then I felt useless for being weak :(

Am feeling very deflated and tired but glad to be home on my sofa watching Big Bang, will be able to relax once she is home tomorrow x

Aww your poor Mum, that must have been really worrying for you- you're not weak, you just care! Hopefully she will get better with some antibiotics and be home soon.

Sorry yr mummy isn't well binks, so stressful. You're not weak, you love her very much and hearing her describe herself fainting must have been very upsetting especially for a sensitive soul like you.

Enjoy your sofa time and the TV and let's hope yr mum is home safe and sound in the morning.

Much love xx

Oh binks I don't know what to say, I'm sorry to hear your mum is not so good today, I hope it's just a little blip. And please don't ever feel bad about anything you do like that, you are such a kind and lovely person, not weak xx

Trying to catch up your diary Binks and see how you doing.
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope all the best and sending you a hug. I could only imagine how hard it is for all of you but stick together and love every day, you will see things will get better.

I know what you mean getting back on sw. I have hard time too. Tho today was my first day on plan over 2 weeks and I am feeling proud of myself atm. As everyone said before you will do great anyway. With or without sw.

Im very lazy about all kind of creams and usual thing ladys too :p but I do love my palmers coco scrub. Its amazing. Leaves great smell and small tube lasts forever.

Sending you big smile and lots of love girl. Everything will be alright.

Back