BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Aww your poor Mum, that must have been really worrying for you- you're not weak, you just care! Hopefully she will get better with some antibiotics and be home soon.

Thanks Hun, I felt weak but am glad I was there so she knows I care x

They are hoping she will be home today x

Sorry yr mummy isn't well binks, so stressful. You're not weak, you love her very much and hearing her describe herself fainting must have been very upsetting especially for a sensitive soul like you. Enjoy your sofa time and the TV and let's hope yr mum is home safe and sound in the morning. Much love xx

Thanks Hun, it is emotionally stressful but they hope she will be home today, I am hoping we will go and see her once she is home this evening as it is most likely our last Mother's Day together x

Oh binks I don't know what to say, I'm sorry to hear your mum is not so good today, I hope it's just a little blip. And please don't ever feel bad about anything you do like that, you are such a kind and lovely person, not weak xx

It is okay my lovely, there are no set things to say x

It doesn't seem to be cancer related, they think it is an infection and that the faint was due to low blood pressure x

Thank you Waffle, this last year I seem to have felt weak a lot, at least it shows how much I care x

Trying to catch up your diary Binks and see how you doing. Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope all the best and sending you a hug. I could only imagine how hard it is for all of you but stick together and love every day, you will see things will get better. I know what you mean getting back on sw. I have hard time too. Tho today was my first day on plan over 2 weeks and I am feeling proud of myself atm. As everyone said before you will do great anyway. With or without sw. Im very lazy about all kind of creams and usual thing ladys too :p but I do love my palmers coco scrub. Its amazing. Leaves great smell and small tube lasts forever. Sending you big smile and lots of love girl. Everything will be alright.

I am okay again today Moo, she should be home later today which will make me smoke again :)

Well done getting back on it Moo, me and the bf have made a pact this week so hoping that will motivate me back on it :)

Thank you, I am sure it will x x

Feeling better this morning, mom should be out later so we are hoping to go and see her this evening for Mother's Day :)

Until then I have to pop to town to get something to cook for dinner for the bf's mum and dad who are coming this afternoon, I am hoping to get a new nail varnish while we are in town as I am trying to get better at doing my nails :)

Need to clean and cook when we get back and then when they go home we will head to Bristol hopefully x

So food today has been good-

Glass of Vimto
B- bacon x2, egg x2 and baked beans
L- ham, salami, baby bel light
Pepsimax
D- cottage pie- quorn mince, onion, gravy, carrot
and swede mash, grated cheese (HeA)
Vimto
Vimto
P- jus rol apple Danish
Vimto
Tea and sunflower seeds

Feeling good and glad to be following it better, the bf has done as well today and matched my fluid intake, he doesn't drink enough usually so is trying to drink when I drink :)

Hope you have all had lovely mothers days x

Mom is still in hospital as they haven't been to see her today, we were planning to go visit when she got home this evening but they haven't let her out and she said not to worry as it was late to visit, bit sad not to see her on Mother's Day though :(

I practised my nail painting abilities again today and then broke my thumb nail while trying to open a chicken stock pot thingy, was most upset and even more so once I cut and filed it and realised it looks like a short stubby ugly toe :(

..... The bf agrees grrrrr, hope it grows back quickly lol x

I practised my nail painting abilities again today and then broke my thumb nail while trying to open a chicken stock pot thingy, was most upset and even more so once I cut and filed it and realised it looks like a short stubby ugly toe :( ..... The bf agrees grrrrr, hope it grows back quickly lol x

Lol what colour have you gone? I just painted my nails too a minty green pastel colour xx

Oh binks, I'm so sorry your mum didn't get to come home , hopefully today and then you can plan a delayed mothers day celebration for her x

Back