BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Lol what colour have you gone? I just painted my nails too a minty green pastel colour xx

I have got Barry M gelly shine in dragon fruit, it is a really girly pink colour he he, I really like it :D

Ooo minty green is all the season you fashionista :)

I want that colour as it would match my phone case he he x

Oh binks, I'm so sorry your mum didn't get to come home , hopefully today and then you can plan a delayed mothers day celebration for her x

Thank you my lovely, I hope so as she has been moved wards and they are taking an hour to get her pain meds which is not right at all but especially someone with bone cancer :( hopefully she will be home today x

Aw binky I hope your mum is ok!
I love the Barry m nail varnish but I'm thinking of treating myself to a lamp and gel nail varnish#

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw binky I hope your mum is ok! I love the Barry m nail varnish but I'm thinking of treating myself to a lamp and gel nail varnish# Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo that sounds exciting, I am still at learning stage at the minute lol x

How are you doing? X

Lmao binky they are just messy gits! I need to do a deep clean too but it's exam week and I start placement a week today so need to do loads of shifts!!! Stress lol... Other than that I'm good :) just about to head into uni to study x

Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lmao binky they are just messy gits! I need to do a deep clean too but it's exam week and I start placement a week today so need to do loads of shifts!!! Stress lol... Other than that I'm good :) just about to head into uni to study x Sent from my LG-D855 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know literally, it is all wires and he has two boxes of wires in the loft already, what could possibly require so many wires? Oh well this lot is going in the loft as well lol x

I am an hour in and have only cleaned out polished and hoovered the desk area, could be a long day lol x

Hope studying and exams go well this week x

Will keep my fingers crossed that all is clear and mum gets home. How are you coping with it? Must be a very hard time. Xx

Mom is home now thanks lovely, she doesn't have a clot and is tucked up in her bed =)

I am okay thank you but i think it is truly the hardest thing in the world watching someone you love deteriorate slowly and know there is nothing you can do to stop it x

Back