BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Mom is home now thanks lovely, she doesn't have a clot and is tucked up in her bed =)

I am okay thank you but i think it is truly the hardest thing in the world watching someone you love deteriorate slowly and know there is nothing you can do to stop it x

Yes it really is - it has happened to us 3 times now and it is not nice. My thoughts are with you :bighug:

I'm glad your mum is home binks, hopefully you can get to spend some time with her now and celebrate a belated mothers day x

Yes it really is - it has happened to us 3 times now and it is not nice. My thoughts are with you :bighug:

I understand the life cycle and people can't live forever and I accept that but it is hard isn't it, my nan stayed with us to die when I was 14 and now my mom but she is only 50 which feels like nothing x

I am sorry for your losses too my lovely, our experiences make us who we are x

Glad your mum is home. And yes its absolutely heartbreaking, I remember seeing my nan every time I visited home and I used to cry leaving her. ((((Hugs))) to you hun. Xx

Thank you my lovely, everyone loses people and I know that's, it is just hard because it my mom you know? Thank you for the much needed hugs x x

Hey peeps,

I love waking up to a clean home :D

I am spending the day watching vampire diaries on Netflix, I have never watched this before but quite enjoying it :)

I am trying to decide what to do job wise today, I have applied for a full time nanny place but it is a train stop and in an area I don't know so the bf says I need to make sure it is safe, feeling a but stressed about it all again :/

Yesterday's food diary-

B- cup of tea, vimto, scrambled egg on toast with tomato sauce

L rice, peas, sweetcorn and stock, ham and salami

D- pesto pasta and grated cheese

P- chocolate

Today's food diary-

B- cup of tea, vimto, granola and yoghurt

L- ham, salami, cheese, apple snack bag, vimto, pepsimax

D- quorn sausage, carrot and swede mash and veg with gravy

Ohhhh i tried to get into vampire diaries but the girl annoyed me lol. Good luck with the job application :) you'll be driving in no time so hopefully wont need the train x

Thanks Hun, I have applied for three jobs tonight so will wait and see, it is really hard trying to get into something new x

How is your hunt going? X

I know. Mum's are everything to us and I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. I love the vampire diaries. I am upto date on them so waiting for the new series now. The originals is worth watching later on too. Xx

I know, I think it is extremely hard as it has always been mom, me and my sister and we are really close so it is very very hard to imagine a life without her in it x

I am near the end of the first series now and really enjoying it, I don't think they have all of them on Netflix so will have to look at buying the last few when I get that far lol x

Ooo I haven't watched that, will look after x

I have tidied the flat, cooked tomorrow's lunch and am now going to do a food shop and plan for next week :) Feeling organised and happy peeps x

That reminds me I need to get on with next weeks food menu! The weeks go so quick! It's nice when everywhere is tidy isn't it :) you have made me obsessed with cleaning my bathroom lol, I keep putting bleach in the toilet and wiping the floor nearly everyday, everytime I see a nice clean floor and white shiny toilet I feel happy lol xx

That reminds me I need to get on with next weeks food menu! The weeks go so quick! It's nice when everywhere is tidy isn't it :) you have made me obsessed with cleaning my bathroom lol, I keep putting bleach in the toilet and wiping the floor nearly everyday, everytime I see a nice clean floor and white shiny toilet I feel happy lol xx

Lol you have joined binky's world x

I know it all goes so fast :)

Back