Day 2-

7am - cheerios and milk

9.30am - frosties and milk

12pm - GF cous cous with sweetcorn, chicken and a baby bel

3.30pm - GF rice cakes

8pm - Chilli and cheese

9pm - a twirl bar ooops lol

Exercise - 17,500 steps

Felt like another good day and I walked 17,500 steps yesterday whoop whoop, that has made up for being a bit under on day 1 he he. I am really enjoying trying to up my activity, yesterday i walked an extra 3000 steps walking around the garden while the buys played and they joined me and were like 'Nanny why are we walking around the garden?' ha ha, i did think i wonder what the neighbors would think if they looked out of the window ;)

On Sunday 21st March i weighed 11st 0.4lbs and wanted to cry as march was definitely a gain, but thanks to my wonderful minis i am back on it, today the scales say 10st 12.2lbs so i have lost two lbs in ten days yey, determined to lose in April so going to try and do my 10,000 steps each day and on my days off or short shifts do an additional exercise. I am really hoping this will get me the twelve lbs in twelve weeks x

Well done on the loss binks, and on all your steps x

Great effort on the steps!!!!

I'm having a good week too, go us!!

Yesterday the bf said a couple of his shirts didn't smell very nice (i think because he hasn't worn these ones in a while) this morning i have been home so i have washed our dark load and then his couple of shirts but thought why not wash them all?! so i have, i hope he notices now lol x

I have polished the bedroom, thoroughly cleaned the bathroom, changed all the towels and done the washing =)

I have just done a Leslie walk and loved it, how did i get out of the routine of doing these?! i feel very refreshed and am going to have a quick shower then walk to the post office and get a few bits to have for tea x

When i get home i will clean the kitchen and hoover throughout again =)

Hoping to get another Leslie walk in if i can but will wait and see x

Hope everyone is having a good day =)

Yesterday the bf said a couple of his shirts didn't smell very nice (i think because he hasn't worn these ones in a while) this morning i have been home so i have washed our dark load and then his couple of shirts but thought why not wash them all?! so i have, i hope he notices now lol x I have polished the bedroom, thoroughly cleaned the bathroom, changed all the towels and done the washing =) I have just done a Leslie walk and loved it, how did i get out of the routine of doing these?! i feel very refreshed and am going to have a quick shower then walk to the post office and get a few bits to have for tea x When i get home i will clean the kitchen and hoover throughout again =) Hoping to get another Leslie walk in if i can but will wait and see x Hope everyone is having a good day =)

Woop go binks! When is your official weigh day is it today? 2lbs is fab your well on the way to the 12lb challenge goal xx

Woop go binks! When is your official weigh day is it today? 2lbs is fab your well on the way to the 12lb challenge goal xx

What is the end date of the challenge? I would love to be as close to 10st as possible :)

Thank you and Yes it is but I do weigh everyday lol x

Yaaaaay! Well done. I keep meaning to see what these Leslie walks are x

Thanks silver x

Omg you so should! I love them and don't know why I fell out of the routine of doing them, I stick the 2 mile one on and put an episode of friends or Big Bang on while I do it :D

I walked to town and net the bf for a drink in a new pub that has opened up in town, we had a drink but they didn't serve food until six so we went to subway as we have a voucher book. It was £4 each for a foot long, I left some of mine and now have a stomach ache as it is wheat but it was tasty lol x

Day 3-

9.30 - cup of tea

11.30am - one piece GF toast with two scrambled eggs and a spoonful of tomato sauce

2pm - rice cake x 4

5pm - Subway steak and cheese, couldn't eat the whole footlong

8pm - twirl and cup of tea

Exercise - 8000 steps

Attachments

• image-2040378999.jpg
    image-2040378999.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 29
It's in my signature the end date I've forgot lol it's sometime in June xx

I am typing this on my new iphone 5s, it is nice having a bigger screen he he :)

Our new kettle came today, it is a Brita filter one and I have to say I love it already, it was so nice to have a cup of tea without lime scale in it lol x

Tomorrow is my moms birthday so I am catching the train to Bristol to see her, when I visited last week my sister was out on another walk and she hasn't text all week but she replied saying she might be I when I visit tomorrow, I really hope so as it would be nice to see her too x

Heard back from the nursery job today and they can offer me to do an NVQ3 leadership and management course which is fine as it is still another qualification but she is saying the admin training will be on an ad hoc basis as their administrator has lots to do....

Not sure what to do now really, the main reason to take this job was to do full set hours and do admin training, this job will mean I have Wednesday's off but will need to find regular admin training somewhere else I think, not sure what to do now? X

Heard back from the nursery job today and they can offer me to do an NVQ3 leadership and management course which is fine as it is still another qualification but she is saying the admin training will be on an ad hoc basis as their administrator has lots to do.... Not sure what to do now really, the main reason to take this job was to do full set hours and do admin training, this job will mean I have Wednesday's off but will need to find regular admin training somewhere else I think, not sure what to do now? X

Go for it, Admin shouldn't be too hard to come by xx

Go for it, Admin shouldn't be too hard to come by xx

I can't seem to get an admin job so trying to find volunteer admin work to allow me to get a more admin based job in the future, any ideas how to find volunteer admin work waffle? I have looked on volunteer websites and asked at our local museum as a friend worked there to get some experience last year, not sure where else to ask x

I can't seem to get an admin job so trying to find volunteer admin work to allow me to get a more admin based job in the future, any ideas how to find volunteer admin work waffle? I have looked on volunteer websites and asked at our local museum as a friend worked there to get some experience last year, not sure where else to ask x

Do you have any charity offices near you? That could be one idea. Private schools are technically charities (and you're obvs CRB checked) but not sure if they would think it unethical due to exploiting you.

I'll keep thinking - it's insane to think you couldn't get some unpaid admin experience.

Also thinking may citizens advice beareau?

Do you have any charity offices near you? That could be one idea. Private schools are technically charities (and you're obvs CRB checked) but not sure if they would think it unethical due to exploiting you. I'll keep thinking - it's insane to think you couldn't get some unpaid admin experience. Also thinking may citizens advice beareau?

No just shops nothing admin based, I will look in to the school idea though x

I am very frustrated I have worked hard for ten years and kept getting qualifications and feel a bit stuck in nursery roles now, the closest manager role is plymouth so not possible at the minute either :(

Back