BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Sorry I dunno I am lucky coz I have just seemed to have fallen into admin roles, is there a uni near you? I used to do some temping at uni in the offices, Hmm.... Leisure centre they always need reception staff, car places do admin? Small garages usually jump at the chance of admin for free or cheap, most places really have admin if u ask around? Doctors surgery, dentists, vets, pet re homing places? Xx

Sorry I dunno I am lucky coz I have just seemed to have fallen into admin roles, is there a uni near you? I used to do some temping at uni in the offices, Hmm.... Leisure centre they always need reception staff, car places do admin? Small garages usually jump at the chance of admin for free or cheap, most places really have admin if u ask around? Doctors surgery, dentists, vets, pet re homing places? Xx

I think I will have to think about emailing around once I am settled in my new job role as I really want to progress now x

image-1169255282.jpg

Thank you all my wonderful minis, sorry to be a pain, I am just useless with technology so struggle to find anything x

You will get better with technology once you work in admin hehe x

Agree with waffle - admin skills can be learnt but you have the ability to work with children which some people can never be taught. Definitely a gift and genuine quality you have there.

But that's not to say you shouldn't follow your dream and get the office job. You're obviously smart to have got the qualifications you have so stick with it :)

Agree with waffle - admin skills can be learnt but you have the ability to work with children which some people can never be taught. Definitely a gift and genuine quality you have there. But that's not to say you shouldn't follow your dream and get the office job. You're obviously smart to have got the qualifications you have so stick with it :)

Thank you my lovely I will focus on how good I am at some things and keep trying to learn the things I am not so good at :)

Everyone has said such nice things that I am feeling much more positive about taking this role and getting back to full time work :)

Haha oh no, I don't miss trains! My ex lived in Huddersfield so our relationship seemed to be based around train journeys! x

When I met the bf he lived in plymouth so I had to work all week travel Friday evening and back Sunday evening, think that is why I moved in after six weeks together lol x

Which is it that you do? I've just looked at some videos and they all have 'cables' in them? x

I don't do the cable ones, i type leslie Sansone 2 mile walk, she is on her own and wearing black and red, that is my favourite, it is 30 minutes and definitely feels like a work out, let me know how you get on x

Had a lovely time with mom, sister and nephew today, feeling really sad though as mom is trying to get funded to go in a nursing home, she is much worse now and feels scared when left on her own but my sister needs to take nephew to baby group and swimming etc and is finding it really hard torn between mom and my nephew, so she thinks a nursing home would allow my sister to focus on my nephew and we could all just visit her. I said if it's what you want to do then of course it's up to her but sad we are near the end :(

I feel bad as I can't help more, mom said that they don't understand why if they can't take mom somewhere me and the bf can't but I find that difficult as it is an hour each way for us and the bf often sees his friends On the weekends, I wish more than ever I could drive as I am not much help to my sister at the minute and don't get to see my mom as much as I would like x

Back