BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Big hugs to you hun , such a stressful and upsetting time for you. Xx Well done on the smaller leggings - bet you feel great for that. Great day my lovely. Xx

Thanks my lovely, I am okay again today, was just a bit sad yesterday x

I only bought the other leggings there a few weeks ago and they now look silly, so very pleased to have a new size he he

Hope you have a lovely day too, are you all ready for your break away :)

What do you have planned for today Binky? x

Well I have woken up with my positive head and it is a bank holiday and in Binkys world that means it is time for the bf to have the morning in bed while I get organised :D

I made a cup of tea and have emptied our food cupboards and only put back in what we use, I know have a bag full that we will take it to his parents as I hate waste and they like having what we won't finish :)

I have put the washing on and the washing up away so next step is bleaching the whole kitchen :D

I think we are going to catch the train to bath to go shopping and have lunch later x

What are your plans my lovely? X

Sounds lovely! I was going to meet a friend for lunch but we've rescheduled to Monday because my mouth ulcer is still sore, so just going to help get things ready for my brothers 18th party tomorrow! Probably standard friday take away and wine :p x

Aww is it that bad :(

Oooo sounds like a perfect bank holiday x

I have finished the kitchen and it looks sooooo clean :)

I have just cooked lunch which I had thought we would be having in Bath but the bf was still in bed so decided to cook a fray bentos steak pie that we bought a couple of weeks ago. I have never had a pie from a tin before but actually it was really tasty, I served it with sunshine vegetables.

Am thinking it might be a good meal to cook when I start working full time as I will need meals that only take a short time to cook :)

Attachments

• image-1634529151.jpg
    image-1634529151.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 24
You kept that one quiet! You can't beat calorie counting I don't think, it's something easier to sustain long term, plus it's free :) you don't have to pay anyone to tell you how to do it! Go for it binks xx

You kept that one quiet! You can't beat calorie counting I don't think, it's something easier to sustain long term, plus it's free :) you don't have to pay anyone to tell you how to do it! Go for it binks xx

It has kind of just happened over the last couple of weeks tbh, it is just easier for us and also cheaper and yes easier long term x

I am enjoying it again and loving achieving my steps, today I haven't been out walking as I have completely bleached the kitchen and am now in the lounge watching friends and pulling everything out to clean and hoovering so hoping it will count as enough calories, I will try and do a Leslie walk later too :)

It has arrived, I have chicken, wedges and two slices of pizza, I won't manage to eat it all but you wanted a picture :)

OMG is that all you eat from dominoes haha disgraceful!!!!

I eat a full pizza and wedges and half a garlic bread lol x

OMG is that all you eat from dominoes haha disgraceful!!!! I eat a full pizza and wedges and half a garlic bread lol x

This is what's left :)

I just can't eat it all, but I love their wedges :)

And I am having a cookie he he x

Attachments

• image-2990940284.jpg
    image-2990940284.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 27
Our papa johns is so nice, the pizzas and toppings taste so fresh... miles better than pizzahut and dom in our opinion... sadly very expensive x

I've never had papa johns either but sounds amazing! X

Back