BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I'll take a pic next time we have it ;) they are always sending me discount texts to try and tempt me haha x

Ooh get it Tomo so we can see xx

I don't know if it's just me, but I always feel horrible after a take away?

I have just showered, cleansed and creamed my face and now feel better, going to paint my toes and hands now, trying to think what I will wear tomorrow so I can match hmmm x

It is weird as it has only been happening recently, I am wondering if it is a psychological thing because I have gone off wanting take aways since losing weight and now I don't enjoy it after I eat, maybe it is guilt type thing? X

I feel minging and a bit sick, tried to watch masterchef but the food was making me feel worse, but that's coz I always eat like its my last takeaway and go overboard lol xx

I feel minging and a bit sick, tried to watch masterchef but the food was making me feel worse, but that's coz I always eat like its my last takeaway and go overboard lol xx

I think watching food programmes when starving or stuffed is too hard x

I feel okay just aching from gluten overload, I think my logic now is have a little of naughty things as and when than loads in one go if that makes sense x

Woke up this morning to find this silly cold has taken over, ended up falling asleep for three hours but feel much better for it now :) have had a shower and am feeling nice and fresh :)

The bf said I look good this morning and he likes my nails :D lovely to have compliments from him :)

We are going to meet our friends at six in town and going to all go for dinner :)

I have hoovered including the sofa and just need to change the bed and wash up then going to sit with my book and have a cup of tea, I finished the silkworm last night and am now reading the bones beneath by Mark Billingham.

Last night I had a cooked breakfast with our friends and a vanilla milkshake that was tasty but probably high in calories :O

This morning I pulled the furniture out in the bedroom and cleaned, changed the bed, polished, shake and vak, cleaned the bathroom and lounge :)

We drove to the bf family and had dinner and gave our Easter eggs and received Easter eggs, uh oh lol x

Tonight I am going to read my book and watch tv tonight while the bf plays games, glad we have tomorrow off together :)

Last night I had a cooked breakfast with our friends and a vanilla milkshake that was tasty but probably high in calories :O This morning I pulled the furniture out in the bedroom and cleaned, changed the bed, polished, shake and vak, cleaned the bathroom and lounge :) We drove to the bf family and had dinner and gave our Easter eggs and received Easter eggs, uh oh lol x Tonight I am going to read my book and watch tv tonight while the bf plays games, glad we have tomorrow off together :)

My house needs cleaning and im so tired please can you come and help me lol, if we lived close we could have cleaning parties haha xx

That would be so fun :D I would come over if I lived closer x x Have you had a nice weekend?

We could have music on and chat and clean would be fun. To be honest not really had a great weekend it's been lonely because everyone else is having fun family time or going out time :( Danny has been working mostly. Have you had a good time? X

Sorry to hear that waffle. I've just realised we had papa johns and I forgot to take a photo to show you all... argh! X

Oh no how could you lol!!! X

We could have music on and chat and clean would be fun. To be honest not really had a great weekend it's been lonely because everyone else is having fun family time or going out time :( Danny has been working mostly. Have you had a good time? X

I know that would be so fun :D

Aww hun sorry to hear that x

I went out with the bf and friends last night and we went to the bf's family today which was nice but I keep feeling like a really boring person lately :( I feel like all I do is clean and am not interesting and I really wish I had more friends to see, you say about music and chatting and cleaning and I wish we lived closer x

We have had a busy day today, the bf woke me up and said if I want to go to B&Q to get up and ready, so I did super quick and so glad I did because last year we spent about four months looking at sheds and the prices kept going up as it was getting later into summer, so today we saw a shed and i said to the bf if we are getting one this year we need to just get it now, so we did, we also bought a garden bench, shed paint, brushes and a tool box :D it is all being delivered at the end of the week so this weekend will be spent sorting out the garden :)

We also bought some curtains for the bedroom as the bf struggles to sleep when it is light so we have got some dark curtains and matching pillows for the bed :) looking forward to bed tonight to see how good they are x

Food wise another awful day, after B&Q we caught the train to bath and had Nando's for lunch and got a few bits and bobs, we have had a busy day which is nice but scared to look at my bank balance now :O

You can get some blackout roller blinds now that work really well - we have them at all our bedroom windows and just shove them up in the morning.

We have had a busy day today, the bf woke me up and said if I want to go to B&Q to get up and ready, so I did super quick and so glad I did because last year we spent about four months looking at sheds and the prices kept going up as it was getting later into summer, so today we saw a shed and i said to the bf if we are getting one this year we need to just get it now, so we did, we also bought a garden bench, shed paint, brushes and a tool box :D it is all being delivered at the end of the week so this weekend will be spent sorting out the garden :) We also bought some curtains for the bedroom as the bf struggles to sleep when it is light so we have got some dark curtains and matching pillows for the bed :) looking forward to bed tonight to see how good they are x Food wise another awful day, after B&Q we caught the train to bath and had Nando's for lunch and got a few bits and bobs, we have had a busy day which is nice but scared to look at my bank balance now :O
Sounds like heaven, I really wanna sort our garden out, just made Danny go get the garden table and chairs out the garage! I dunno if you can help but our garden is all pebbley gives me a headache trying to think how I can make is Maisie safe, took her for a little walk earlier and she tried picking up a pebble to put in her mouth but I really wanna play out with her! image-2487201723.jpg

Back