BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Ohhhh look at us both fed up and pubbing it tonight :) hope you feel better after x

I even had an alcoholic drink lol x

Did you have fun? :)

My friend reminded me that I have a lot going on and everything is unstable at the minute so it's okay to have a grumpy day :)

She leant me some books which I cant wait to start reading :)

Glad you went for the cheeky school night drink. Sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered.

Don't be too hard on yourself for being grumpy. The situation with mummy binks and your job is enough to stress even the most positive person.

I hope you feel a bit sunnier today :)
Xx

Ohhh what books did she lend you? New books to read are fab :) xx

I am running out of books on my bookshelf, so a shopping trip for books is needed soon, this week I have read
- Robert Galbrieth the silkworm
-Mark Billingham the bones beneath
- Sarah Morgan first time in forever
And I am now reading Sheila O'flannagon destinations :)

My friend bought me the Sarah Morgan book on Saturday and has leant me Sarah Morgan summer with love and summer fling and Ali Harris written in the stars , looking forward to reading them all this week :)

I am running out of books on my bookshelf, so a shopping trip for books is needed soon, this week I have read
- Robert Galbrieth the silkworm
-Mark Billingham the bones beneath
- Sarah Morgan first time in forever
And I am now reading Sheila O'flannagon destinations :)

My friend bought me the Sarah Morgan book on Saturday and has leant me Sarah Morgan summer with love and summer fling and Ali Harris written in the stars , looking forward to reading them all this week :)

I joined the library a couple of weeks ago as I can't read a book more than once and end up buying a load then leaving them in the kitchen at work for others to read when I am done with them. ... much cheaper than buying them x

I've had a very wacky, out there night... just what was needed! Hope you feel positive in the morning! xx

Sounds fun :)

I feel much better today thanks hun, I woke up to the sun shining and have had a quick clean around, my food shop is arriving in a minute and then planning to do a Leslie walk. Think I will have a bath and then re-do my nails a different colour. Tonight I am catching the train to meet the bf after work and our friends and we are going for a meal, I am going to look at the menu in a minute to try and chose a healthy option :)

Glad you went for the cheeky school night drink. Sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered. Don't be too hard on yourself for being grumpy. The situation with mummy binks and your job is enough to stress even the most positive person. I hope you feel a bit sunnier today :) Xx

I think it definitely helped and my friend made me feel better :)

Thank you hun, I just hate being grumpy, my sister said years ago that I have the emotions of a rock and I feel like the last year I have finally gained some emotions and I don't like it, I would rather be described as a rock I think x

I feel positive and the du is out again he he x

I joined the library a couple of weeks ago as I can't read a book more than once and end up buying a load then leaving them in the kitchen at work for others to read when I am done with them. ... much cheaper than buying them x

I love going to my library, I have to take a big bag though as I usually go through about five a week lol x

I can't read a book more than once either x

Okay line drawn and ready to refocus again after Easter, i blame the Easter bunny lol x

Weighed this morning and am 11st, could of cried as I think my body has got the twelve week challenge confused and is trying to gain 12lbs not lose it grrrr

I am waiting for my healthy food shop to be delivered and then going to do a Leslie walk :)

We are meeting our friends in Bath to go for dinner so going to look up the menu so I can chose something healthy tonight :)

Thursday 9th April (Day 1/7 a week of being good) -

B - Slim fast shake - 230 cal

L - GF crispbread with laughing cow light and 2 x slices of ham - 306 cal

D- Prezzo with our friends, will either be the lasagne or GF pasta which will be - 782 cal

P- The last of my easter egg - 396 cal

Total - 1,714 cal burned 468 cal

Exercise - burned 241 cal Leslie walk
- burned 227 walking to and form the train station

Will try to do another Leslie walk when we get home depending on the time =)

Sounds like a lovely day!x

Thanks Hun, I am going to get ready as I might go to bath early and have a look around primark before meeting them he he :)

I really need some shorts or a dress for the nice weather as all I wear are jeans lol, I am hoping to explore new clothes when I get back to 10st and feel good again :)

Haha about the 12 week challenge confusion :) made me giggle!

Sadly my anxiety is still at its highest levels in ages, I am getting myself in a pickle about going to work on Monday already, I barely feel that I have struggled through the last 2 days with Danny by my side, so the next 3 with Maisie on my own are gonna be tough and then mon & tue at work seem in my mind like pure hell right now!

Your life sounds like bliss, I love Maisie but I really miss having the time to read and clean and exercise etc! Xx

I trawl the free Kindle pages and get lots from there and last week someone pointed me to 10 books by Peter James - they are murder mysteries - which I think are brilliant, already read 2 this week. Got quite excited when we saw lots of paper backs in a bag in a bin in the street yesterday - all new and all in Russian. :eek:

Hey Binks :) hope everything is good with you. Easter is over for this year and sun is out as you said. Driving will come with practice and thats why you have lessons to practice :)

I love reading but have to stay away from books. No where to put them. When we left home we had about 600 books in our flat and Im so unhappy that I had to leave them behind.
I keep reading books over and over and over. I love that I know what will happen and I am fast reader so I swallow books sometimes and going back always tells me something I missed first few times.

When I read a trilogies or other books where we wait sometimes year for next book to be published I always read first books first. To have fresh view. Here is a question for you. How many times I have read Harry Potter first book ? :p

About library's- I dont like them. Im little freak. I love smell of the book and touch to pages but book from library is dirty for me. Dont ask why. Just how it is.

Dont worry about sw or cc. Do what suits better and makes you happy. Im sure you will do great what ever you will choose. And lol about 12 week challenge. Sorry for starting it week to early. Hahah. Should have seen easter in calendar :p
Smiles girl.

Haha about the 12 week challenge confusion :) made me giggle! Sadly my anxiety is still at its highest levels in ages, I am getting myself in a pickle about going to work on Monday already, I barely feel that I have struggled through the last 2 days with Danny by my side, so the next 3 with Maisie on my own are gonna be tough and then mon & tue at work seem in my mind like pure hell right now! Your life sounds like bliss, I love Maisie but I really miss having the time to read and clean and exercise etc! Xx

Glad I made you giggle x

Aww Hun it is nowhere near Monday yet :( sorry to hear it is still bad that is rubbish and o hope they give you job news soon as that seems to be a huge part of it x x

I have to be honest I do love the freedom of deciding what to do and when but you are lucky you have your little family,one day me and the bf would like kids I think but not yet, for now I make the most of me time x

Back