BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I trawl the free Kindle pages and get lots from there and last week someone pointed me to 10 books by Peter James - they are murder mysteries - which I think are brilliant, already read 2 this week. Got quite excited when we saw lots of paper backs in a bag in a bin in the street yesterday - all new and all in Russian. :eek:

I like Peter james, is it the Roy Grace series you are reading? X

Hey Binks :) hope everything is good with you. Easter is over for this year and sun is out as you said. Driving will come with practice and thats why you have lessons to practice :) I love reading but have to stay away from books. No where to put them. When we left home we had about 600 books in our flat and Im so unhappy that I had to leave them behind. I keep reading books over and over and over. I love that I know what will happen and I am fast reader so I swallow books sometimes and going back always tells me something I missed first few times. When I read a trilogies or other books where we wait sometimes year for next book to be published I always read first books first. To have fresh view. Here is a question for you. How many times I have read Harry Potter first book ? :p About library's- I dont like them. Im little freak. I love smell of the book and touch to pages but book from library is dirty for me. Dont ask why. Just how it is. Dont worry about sw or cc. Do what suits better and makes you happy. Im sure you will do great what ever you will choose. And lol about 12 week challenge. Sorry for starting it week to early. Hahah. Should have seen easter in calendar :p Smiles girl.

I cannot read more than once as I know what's coming so think why read it, Ha ha how many times have you read it? X

lol sounds like a good thing it hasn't started yet as my scales are not being kind x

Last night was really nice, we had a diet coke on the balcony in the sun then went for dinner, everyone had a starter so I had the crab cakes which were amazing, the lasagne was also very tasty but the combo means I was over calories for the day, not so good but never mind x

This morning my shed was the first delivery :D can't wait until we can put it up tomorrow he he

Tonight the bf is going straight from work to visit his dad in hospital as he has just had a hip operation, it all went well so he should be out soon :) I have an evening on my own so me and my friend are going to go for dinner somewhere I think :)

Glad you had a lovely evening yesterday and I wouldn't worry about the calories hun life is for loving. Hope the bfs dad is ok Xx

It is only because the nice weather is here I want to be able to wear nice clothes :)

I am going to be over calories again today ooops x

He is okay, the bf is just going to visit him x

Ohhhh where do you think you will go tonight?xx

It depends if my friend has her little one, either Brewers Fayre if her little one is coming so she can play i the soft play area while we chat or my local if not as we can sit in the garden and they do the best burgers :D

I have had a shower, cleaned the bathroom, got ready, cleaned the kitchen and did the washing up (I really hate doing it) and now sat comfy ready to read my book :)

My friend is coming when she finishes work and we are going to go to the local for their burgers as she doesn't have her little one, hopefully we can sit out i the sun :)

Burger, yum!

What you up to today? Beautiful and sunny up here in Aberdeen :)

Burger, yum!

What you up to today? Beautiful and sunny up here in Aberdeen :)

It was really tasty but i feel like such a fat failure today, i have eaten so much and my tummy looks so big again, feeling annoyed at myself as i cannot seem to get any lower at the minute =(

It is lovely and sunny here all weekend too, so yesterday we built our shed and today i painted it and then we built our picnic bench =D

Glad you had a lovely time in Aberdeen, about time you had some proper relaxing you time x

So Peeps I have had another bad weekend of eating too much =(

Friday 10th April-

B - 2x slices of GF fruit loaf and a 9bar - 424 cal

L - GF crispbread, Light laughing cow, GF crackers, Garlic boursin and 2 x slices of ham - 493 cal

D - 1/4lb beef burger and grated cheese, chips and side salad - 683 cal

Snack - Nachos and cheese - 300 cal

Exercise - little walk with my friend

Saturday 11th April-

B - 2 x slices of GF fruit loaf and a 9bar - 424 cal

L - 3 x bacon, scrambled egg and baked beans - 366 cal

D - Bowl of rice crispies and a bowl of frosties - 263 cal

Snack - Nachos and cheese, 9bar and curly wurly - 628 cal

Exercise - Building a shed for three hours

Sunday 12th April-

B - 2 x slices of GF fruit loaf - 194 cal

L - Pesto Pasta and cheese - 462 cal

D- Fish cake, root mash and sunshine vegetables - 39 cal

Snack - Curly wurly, 9bar, GF crispbread and light laughing cow - 565 cal

Feeling really disappointed as i haven't lost for ages and ages now =(

I have had a productive weekend and we now have our shed up and painted and our bench is up too =)

Tomorrow i am hoping to get signed off from physio and then i am going to see the manager at the Nursery, I really hope to find out if i am taking the job there or not, i am hoping so as i think it will help motivate me to reach my goal before i start so fingers crossed i find out tomorrow as i just want to know now x

Read a book this afternoon so going to start another one in a minute while watching Die hard 4, I have had my dinner which was yummy but ended up having a curly wurly, cannot stop eating this weekend, i am wondering if it is because of all the work in the garden this weekend but the bf seems to have gone the other way and is hardly hungry which sucks as he has lost more weight than me in the last three weeks lol, no i am pleased for him just wish i could be better x

I hope you find out s out the nursery Tomo? Hopefully we will both get out of chicken limbo land!
Glad your shed looks nice, don't worry about the food, at least what you ate wasn't too unhealthy x

I hope you find out s out the nursery Tomo? Hopefully we will both get out of chicken limbo land!
Glad your shed looks nice, don't worry about the food, at least what you ate wasn't too unhealthy x

I really hope i find out tomorrow as i just want to know what i am doing, but i am a bit worried about the timing as mom is getting a lot worse at the minute and really scared it will all happen at the same time x

I really hope you find out tomorrow as they really are just dragging you all along and they must know the plan by now, i hope you hear tomorrow too so we can start to sort ourselves out and so that it helps your anxiety x

I haven't eaten particularly bad i just think i have eaten too much boo, hopefully back on it again tomorrow x

How was the walk? x

Hoping to get a response tomorrow re. Start date too!! Fingers crossed for us xx

How funny we are all in the waiting game ATM, fingers crossed for you too silver!! You seem to also have been waiting ages! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day for all 3 of us! Xx

I really hope i find out tomorrow as i just want to know what i am doing, but i am a bit worried about the timing as mom is getting a lot worse at the minute and really scared it will all happen at the same time x I really hope you find out tomorrow as they really are just dragging you all along and they must know the plan by now, i hope you hear tomorrow too so we can start to sort ourselves out and so that it helps your anxiety x I haven't eaten particularly bad i just think i have eaten too much boo, hopefully back on it again tomorrow x How was the walk? x

Oh no I am sorry to hear that binks :( bless you, not really what you need if it all happens at the same time, but if it does I'm sure the nursery will be understanding, do they know about your mum? Hopefully you will hear tomorrow and can be prepared for the job at least so it's one less thing for you to worry about!
Thanks Hun, you are so thoughtful towards others even though you have so much going on yourself!
The walk was cold lol but I felt it had purpose because a poor lost person stopped me to ask directions and so I helped someone out :) xx

How funny we are all in the waiting game ATM, fingers crossed for you too silver!! You seem to also have been waiting ages! Hopefully tomorrow will be the day for all 3 of us! Xx Oh no I am sorry to hear that binks :( bless you, not really what you need if it all happens at the same time, but if it does I'm sure the nursery will be understanding, do they know about your mum? Hopefully you will hear tomorrow and can be prepared for the job at least so it's one less thing for you to worry about! Thanks Hun, you are so thoughtful towards others even though you have so much going on yourself! The walk was cold lol but I felt it had purpose because a poor lost person stopped me to ask directions and so I helped someone out :) xx

If we all find out today that would be amazing, they say it happens in threes :)

I haven't mentioned mom to them because I don't think I need to, she has been terminal for a year and still fighting so I will tell them at the time if I need to I think :)

There you go two reasons to go for a walk x

Hope tomorrow goes well binky!!x

Thank you my lovely, I have physio this morning but hoping they will agree I no longer need it as I think my leg is as good as it is going to be x

Then going for my chat at the nursery eeek, really hope the manager decides today as I want to know, although I am still nervous at the idea of leaving and starting somewhere new and worried about the timing but never mind, one thing at a time, right now that is a cup of tea and getting ready :)

Back