BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Can't wait to hear how you got on binks, no news for me xx

How'd it go Binky?? Your fav ice cream is on offer in Tesco... 2 small tubs for £2 xx

Well.... I got there and she said that she is worried I am over qualified and that she wanted to see me with the team, so I went into the room and everyone was lovely and the children, I felt really comfortable which was so good :) I then came out and the manager said she needs to check with head office about the hours and course and that she is happy but needs to check her occupancy to make sure she needs the staff she is hiring and will check with them and let me know, I am really worried now, I still don't know if I have the job and have to wait again and I really like the room and girls x

Can't wait to hear how you got on binks, no news for me xx

I don't know how to add you to the quote thing too my lovely so please see my reply to silver, feeling excited and worried all at the same time as I really want it now :(

So sorry you haven't heard, have they said anything about when you will know? X

Ooh sounds s bit of a strange way for them to go about it! Why is she worried about your being over qualified?! Shouldn't that be a good thing! She had better snap you up soon or I'll ring her up and give her an earful lol xx

Ooh sounds s bit of a strange way for them to go about it! Why is she worried about your being over qualified?! Shouldn't that be a good thing! She had better snap you up soon or I'll ring her up and give her an earful lol xx

I know I am awesome why won't she accept this? ha ha

No seriously I really hope she emails me and offers it me as i really want the job now x

Monday 13th April-

B - cup of tea, 2/3 greek style coconut yoghurt and GF eat natural cereal - 289 cal

L - Sushi and apple snack bag - 184 cal

D - SW macoroni cheese (GF macoroni, quark, garlic powder, chicken stock, leek, bacon pieces and grated cheese) - 704 cal

Snack - Trek protein bar, curly wurly, GF crispbread and laughing cow light - 509 cal

Total - 1,686 calories

Exercise - 13,500 steps to and from the nursery

Attachments

• image-3033737695.jpg
    image-3033737695.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 30
Monday 13th April- B - cup of tea, 2/3 greek style coconut yoghurt and GF eat natural cereal - 289 cal L - Sushi and apple snack bag - 184 cal D - SW macoroni cheese (GF macoroni, quark, garlic powder, chicken stock, leek, bacon pieces and grated cheese) - 704 cal Snack - Trek protein bar, curly wurly, GF crispbread and laughing cow light - 509 cal Total - 1,686 calories Exercise - 13,500 steps to and from the nursery

That's an awesome amount of stepage :) x

Feeling positive about today's food and exercise, it is always the snacks that ruin it though grrr

Tomorrow i am going to Bristol to see my mom, she isn't doing well so needs to go to the hospice to get her meds sorted out and then will be going to a nursing home, it is what she wants but makes me feel sad.

So food tomorrow is going to be on the go but i am organized and bought sushi from Sainsbury's today for tomorrow for both me and the bf =) I am planning to have coco-pops for breakfast as i still have a small box left from centre parcs and want to use them up although i am enjoying having lots of them to choose from so may buy more at some point. I think the bf wants to got to the cinema tomorrow after work as he has a 241 voucher, so i will get the train to Bath in the evening and meet him, think we will go for a drink and then have our sushi before we go in and i will get us both a bottle of pepsimax and a small bag of popcorn to have in the cinema. I am loving the coconut and vanille propercorn one at the minute =) That will save us some calories, the bf has leftover macoroni for lunch so i just need to get something for me, i might just have a cup a soup and a bag of crisps at my sisters for lunch, we will see =)

Exercise tomorrow will be walking again, hoping to get over 10,000 steps tomorrow =)

Dinner tonight was a SW recipe from their magazine and it was really tasty so i will be trying other recipes soon and am glad i bought the new magazine today =)

Hope you have a good day binks x

Thank you my lovely x

It has been a bit annoying so far, my clock was on a go fast today so I was rushing to catch the train which was then delayed so now sat for thirty minutes in the cold bristol temple meads, plus my mom got a bed in the hospice so she might not be home when I finally get there today, I will still see my sister but the hospice is about an hours walk away and I have no idea how to get there so can't visit today rubbish x

Pleased they have got her a bed so fast though :)

Hope you are having a good day too x

Thinking of you hun. Hope your mum is ok. Really hope they let you know about your job soon. Not fair to leave you hanging for so long. Xx

Thank you my lovely, I arrived at the end of the road as the ambulance drove away, could of cried and feel so sad :(

Got to see my sister and my nephew though :D

On my way to meet the bf in bath, we are going to have dinner at pizza express and then go to the cinema :) he won't finish work for an hour though so going to have a look around the shops :)

Awwww Binky, have a bit of retail therapy!x

I have bought a dress and a top and also some heart fairy lights to put around the top of my mirror in the bedroom, it was only £11 for all of it :)

Had a humungus salad at pizza express while the bf had a pizza and we got 40% off our bill with NUS card :)

Now sat in the cinema waiting to watch John wick with our 2for1 ticket app, but of a bargain evening he he x

Back