BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Ohhhh sounds fun. What's the new dress like?x

It is black tight top part and then more floaty flower bottom part, I think i need to get back to 10st 9lb to feel ready to wear it but proud I own a dress and think it will make a change from jeans he he x

Great bargains hun. So sorry you never got to see your mum ((((hugs)))) xx

I have had a lovely evening for not a lot of money which is nice :)

I am really sad but hoping to go up to see her in the hospice tomorrow evening if we can, thank you for the hugs x

Tuesday 14th April-

B- had to rush to get the train which was then twenty minutes late so I had to buy a chocolate flapjack and a cup of tea

L- sushi small vegetable with a bag of crisps and a diet coke

D- pizza express chicks salad

Cinema Snack- proper corn and a boots shapers bar

Total - 1350 calories

Exercise - 14,000 steps

Feeling positive about food again today and glad we had low cal snacks at the cinema :D

Had a voicemail just before the film started about the job saying offering a job see email for details and then have received no email all night? :( so I have emailed asking her to re-send, hope I hear in the morning x

I have a driving lesson tomorrow which I am not really looking forward to which is annoying as I thought I had got over this, never mind, hope it goes well tomorrow :)

Then the boiler man is coming to do our yearly check but after that I intend to take my book down to my garden and sit on my new bench and admire my new shed he he, although more likely I will end up strumming the garden lol x

Morning peeps,

I got my email offering 36 hours a week to be worked over four days with Wednesday's off in the baby room, I am so pleased, I will be accepting after my driving lesson today :) x

I have been up since half seven cleaning and still have lots to do, driving lesson at 10 and then boiler man at 12, can't wait to sit i the garden later :)

That's brilliant binks, well done x

Good look for your driving lesson later x

Well done on the job woohoo!!!! Well pleased for you, it will be lovely working in the baby room with lots of little Maisies :) xx

Binks this is great!! Congratulations!!

That is great news -well done. :)

Thank you so much my lovely, I am very excited and nervous all at the same time, I am more emotional anyway with everything going on and trying to contain it but the other day I watched guardians of the Galaxy and cried when the tree died, the blooming tree, I said to the bf I am turning into a blooming women ugh! Lol x

Hahahaha you are becoming a woman :) not seen that film but it made me laugh it made you so happy at the end lol x

Hahahaha you are becoming a woman :) not seen that film but it made me laugh it made you so happy at the end lol x

My sister used to say i had the emotions of a rock and now I am being a women and crying over stupid things ugh x

Prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster when you do my lovely lol x

Back