BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Keep trying to ring to confirm the job and we keep missing one another so I have emailed and am hoping she will ring when she can as I need it all official so I can hand in my notice tomorrow, although I am not looking forward to that bit :(

My flat is all clean, the boiler man has done the check and I have read 1/3rd of my book, I am thinking about going to strimmer the garden in the sun but wish I could have a nap instead x

I will read some more of my book on my new bench once I have finished the garden, then cook dinner and drive to the hospice, get home and get everything ready for my 5am start tomorrow :O

So I did indeed strim my garden, one hour later it looks a lot better although I need to do it again really as my body struggled towards the end grr Had a lovely shower and have popped tea I the oven, I am going to sit and read now until the bf gets home from work :)

Sounds nice and chilled enjoy the book :) Maisie has slept most of the day my mind is so confused lol xx

Sounds nice and chilled enjoy the book :) Maisie has slept most of the day my mind is so confused lol xx

Well it was until my sister said my mom doesn't want visitors today so I rang the hospice and they said they would ask her and she said she is too tired so feeling sad I can't see her today but will obviously do what she needs x

Ha ha I bet, will she still sleep through tonight? X

Well it was until my sister said my mom doesn't want visitors today so I rang the hospice and they said they would ask her and she said she is too tired so feeling sad I can't see her today but will obviously do what she needs x Ha ha I bet, will she still sleep through tonight? X

Probably she is a good sleeper, she makes up for being awake all the time at nursery xx

Wednesday 15th April-

L - Nairn GF crackers, GF crispbread and light laughing cow

Snack - coco pops and little bit of semi-skimmed milk

D - Turkey steak covered with Boursin garlic and herb wrapped in Parma ham with roasted carrot, parsnip, swede a and onion, little bit of gravy

Snack - curly wurly

Total - 1200 calories

Exercise - Gardening for over an hour
- Cleaning for over an hour
- 3000 steps

The cheese just found me ooops, luckily only two little slices and it was so yummy and only because I am so tired I think... I have to be up at 6 and don't usually sleep, oh well at least I am all comfy with my blanket and watching Big Bang :)

I hate it when cheese applies itself to my face. Happens so often!

Morning peeps,

I slept horribly last night and the bf had to get up for glasses of water, turns out the boiler man changed our setting yesterday and we didn't know so the heating was on all night, oh well it is back to normal now :)

I have to hand in my notice today and am struggling with what to say, also i am worried the offer will be revoked, think it is just because it's a while since I have done this :/

Weighed today and am 10st 13lbs, I am glad to be back in the tens properly and determined to be good today to keep going :D 13lbs left to go come on :)

I have no food with me today so I am going to have to buy food today when we go in town, I am going to get a subway salad on the way home for dinner so thinking I might look at the boots shapers range hmmm x

Congrats on making it back into the 10s, i just got back into 11s...

13.6 lbs to go to make it to 10s but not so far it's unseeable

Congrats on making it back into the 10s, i just got back into 11s... 13.6 lbs to go to make it to 10s but not so far it's unseeable

We will get there my lovely, I just bought lunch from boots and got vegetable sushi, raspberry jelly and a fruity drink all low calorie and have already done 5000 steps today, it will be a good day :) what are your food plans? X

Good luck for handing your notice in. I hope your employers are ok about it.

I'm sure your job offer won't get revoked now you have it in writing x

I'm eating something real instead of food replacement, roasting a chicken and passing on all but the minimal veg apart from what is green and fresh
I had smoked salmon and broccoli for lunch and 34 g cheese, a soya protein shake for breakfast, a beetroot / wheatgrass shot and tea and coffee.. might apply some more cheese

... have already done 5000 steps today,

I normally do more steps I'm on about 3500 which is low for me, how long have you been counting for?

Back